Gorgeous C43 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Colour isn't my personal cup of tea but looks nice apart from that!

Hi,
It certainly looks nice, though i don,t like those V8 badges on the wings, look tacky IMO, and it has what i consider the rarest option (apart from Tip that is) Parktronic

seeing a car like that makes me pine after a W202 again :)

Hi,
It certainly looks nice, though i don,t like those V8 badges on the wings, look tacky IMO, and it has what i consider the rarest option (apart from Tip that is) Parktronic

just looked again.. no parktronic on that one..

Last edited:
Yep, doesnt have Parktronic! Goods a good example (apart from the tacky side badges, dont care if they are an OEM option*)

Wonder if the gearbox is healthy?

*Not OEM on the W202 I know

Last edited:
The add says parking sensors and the switch is in the centre console.

The add says parking sensors and the switch is in the centre console.

That switch is for the rear window wiper.

It has no sensors on the bumpers, nor the display in the centre of the dash under the windscreen.

That switch is for the rear window wiper.

It has no sensors on the bumpers, nor the display in the centre of the dash under the windscreen.

Hi,
Due to the lighting which those photo's have been taken i don,t believe the display is visible, the rear wiper for the estate is on the dash to the left of the hazard switch.
The only switch to occupy that centre console position was Parctronic.
If you look carefully at the rear shot two sensors are visible.

Last edited:
im sure on the w202 the parktronic switch was down next to gearbox next to the mirror adjustment

The car does have rear parktronic you can see sensors (just about) in the rear picture and IIRC that is the correct location for the parktronic switch too in the W202/W210. Im guessing it does not have the front dash indicator because it has no front sensors :dk:

Last edited:
im sure on the w202 the parktronic switch was down next to gearbox next to the mirror adjustment

Agreed as this pic of mine shows,
PA220015.jpg

It would appear I was mistaken :D

Nowt like a good debate about a button on a dash ;)

A full row very nice Andy :thumb:

Centre console actually :devil:

Had to retro fit the blind though but the rest from factory.

My own personal experience of the stock quality at this establishment is not good at all. Lots of shiny yet fault-ridden paint, not much prep, variances between advert description and actual, and attitudinal issues with the chap I dealt with (who i think was the proprietor).
I'd go there again if it was a niche car or spec, but would probably set off with a fatalistic viewpoint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom