Gorgeous , or hideous

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm saying there's some messages that need to be read accordingly to the picture of the mileage display. :)

£80k new?

120k low mileage?

Looks ok but as usual a bit of b*ll from the seller :eek:

Wonder how rusty it is ;)

Very nice colour combo ;)

Although perhaps a bit OTT on the centre console

thanks howard, I just came on to post this as I noticed its for sale again! it was around a few months back and I have a load of extra pictures from the seller if anybody wants them,

I think its wonderfull, it doesnt seem very rusty from the high res pics I have, I love the red leather, red `woodwork` and the red stitching and I agree its a pity its not black or an estate,

Also yes the rear lights are some horrible cheap rubbish, facelift avantgardes are the only rear lights that should be allowed on a W210!!

Facelift rear lights and with that odd looking screen away a very nicely specced car indeed only missing the adjustable shocks switch and xenons. Even has rear heated seats ! I personally think it would look better with the original maple wood. I do like the stitched dash though :cool:

The only cars red leather ever looked right in were:-

Rover P5
Bentley T2/Rolls Shadow

And then it's more a "chesterfield" deep red, not Manchaster United shouty red.

Not a good combo > Leather is filthy as well, needs a damn good clean.

and I have a passion hate for W210's where the headlamps have dulled. ! makes the car look old (er)

Looks a little bit tired, but a nice car none the less.

"very rare U.S. l.e.d. rear lights".

Think he meant, eBay job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom