Gorgeous Wheel centers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Hi-Does anyone know how much the slk stle wheel centers cost from MB? Its the blue backgroud type that is found on the slk? Also does anyone know if I can get these cheaper anywhere else than MB?

Attachments

• Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 308
Personally, I prefer the chrome ring star centre cap... I saw a W203
saloon with the 17" sports pack alloys and thought that the blue centre cap badge let the alloys down and actually make the alloys look smaller. But its all down to personal taste/choise/opinion.

the ones you want are around £30 at mb dealers

About £6.50 +VAT each (aka about £30 quid a set :D) when I bought my set from the dealership. I doubt you would get them anywhere cheaper than that.

*EDIT* Moving to Wheels and Tyres...

S.

Thanks to you all for your help-I'm afraid I had a change of heart and bought the center caps with the chrome ring and star on them-They look excellent. Thanks anyway!

Guys can I ask a favour - I will be in uk in the coming week and .. how much is the Chrome star ones from the dealership?

Thanks for the pricing as a result I decided instead of mucking around and bought them from a sydney dealership (MBofSydney, Zetland). For those in Sydney, its priced at AUD$50.70 inc GST for the 4, xchgrate~2.4=£5.28 ea :) BUT whilst there I also saw the newest centre caps - it has same chrome star but darker grey background! It really caught my eye n I really was itching to buy but he reckoned it was really meant for the newer darker shade AMG wheels apparently CL55 (he may be clueless), so I backed down and settled on the norm. I havent seen it on cars and I think this may be the one, from uk MB site - wait for the pic of the alloy wheel to appear on this page Also the attached pic may be showing it too? Anyone?

Mine MB is metalic blueblack (v dark grey) so I initially thought it'll go great with the newer cap - what do you guys think - anyone stylo out there considered it and what body colour would it suit or have you seen it suit? I was then worried it would make the alloy wheel look smaller as its a diff shade - anyone have any extra info on it?

There are silver, sterling silver, and titanium finish chrome star centre caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom