Got a new Vito

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mw_C32

Mercedes Vito 122 3.0 V6 Dualiner (White)

It's a very nice van, very smooth 5 speed gearbox ( I now know what all the fuss is about Steve!!). It just wafts along doesn't crash and bang over bumps and potholes like a normal van however the suspension does makes it a little boaty to drive.

Comand is Ok in this as it has bluetooth, cant seem to get it to stream music though.

It has:
Great V6 diesel engine and gearbox
Heated comfort front seats that swivel around
Comand
Linguatronic
Air Con
Electric folding mirrors
Sport Spec styling
Cruise + Speedtronic

It could do with the multifunction settings upgrading to allow auto folding mirrors when locking.
I cant understand why there are comfort functions that could be available in the settings menu but are not there!!

I like the white all round look, chrome detailing a solid tailgate window and alloys. :thumb:

Fuel economy is awful, but I suppose I'm used to that.

Mark.

IMG_0384_zpseb26dfe8.jpg

Nice Van!
I does not stream music, just copy files to a 4G SD card then copy to the hard drive.

It could do with the multifunction settings upgrading to allow auto folding mirrors when locking.
I cant understand why there are comfort functions that could be available in the settings menu but are not there!!

Is there a box to tick in the cluster to fold the mirrors on lock?
Path way lighting box as well and time lights on?

Nice Van!
I does not stream music, just copy files to a 4G SD card then copy to the hard drive.

Thanks, done the SD card copy takes ages!! Also transfered contacts using this too but then realised I could do it with the phone...:doh:

Is there a box to tick in the cluster to fold the mirrors on lock?
Path way lighting box as well and time lights on?

It does have auto lights ( BiXenon ;) forgot to mention that and they are superb!!) and auto wipers, there is only an option to set the time delay when locking/unlocking, nothing for the mirrors.

M.

Mine is the same, you have to hold down the button?
I think its because you go to open close a van all day and the mirrors would go mad!
Set up your Linguartonic as well, only takes 5 minutes to learn your voice.
You can keep updating your phone book from the phone.

Very nice! Is this brand new? is so fuel economy will improve a little as the engine beds in.

Very nice! Is this brand new? is so fuel economy will improve a little as the engine beds in.

Its about 16 months old with 8k miles. Used as an ex demo so probably abused by the sales people.

I'll drive it a bit steady over the next few weeks to see how she goes. So far done about 700 miles and after 1st fill up did 25mpg tank to tank, currently due for second at about 30 mpg on the trip.

.Anybody willing to get me the datacard for this van?

Ooh, very nice!

I can sort the data card, What do you need to know?

25mpg aint bad for a 204BHP 3.0 litre Diesel!

My mapped 2.0 Vivaro with 150BHP only does 30mpg so I wouldn't be complaining at 5mpg less for 54BHP more!

Swap ya if ya that bothered? :D

Sure someone here will be more than happy to get you the datacard , Malcolm is probably your man for that .

Have sent you a PM

Lots of people can pull up data cards , you don't need Malcolm for that ;)

Malc is banned on here BTW ;)

I can sort the data card, What do you need to know?

Thanks, PM. sent.

Great looking van. :thumb:

Is this replacing the C63? :D

No, I'll have the C63 for at least another year. :thumb:

25mpg aint bad for a 204BHP 3.0 litre Diesel!

My mapped 2.0 Vivaro with 150BHP only does 30mpg so I wouldn't be complaining at 5mpg less for 54BHP more!

Swap ya if ya that bothered? :D

Did you map it for performance or better MPG? I had a Vivaro once and thought it was a great van, the looks of the Vito trump it a bit though!! :eek: (Only my opinion mind!) Not ready to swap it just yet.

Even less reason to winge then at +74 BHP!

Some Peeps eh! :rolleyes:

Not really a whinge more of a statement. ;)

Very nice Mark! Is that to replace the Passat for work? Any more pictures?

Thanks Rich, yes spot on. I'm going to advertise the Passatt on ebay and Auto trader.

4.6 down the strip or it's got to go back.

Cheers John, I'll save that for the C63. :thumb:

M.

:thumb: Thanks Mark, I had a feeling that was the switch i will need, but was confused by other posts saying it would wash the headlights automatically every so often. Prob does that aswell and the button is just an override facility

Now i know what i am looking for .

Thanks again

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom