Got a the merc!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks good. Tints add a new dimension to the car. I don't get why companies quote rear only though. My chrysler had slight tints to the front windows and it looked good / didn't affect my view at all.

Maybe I'm just being picky. Reason I want the windows done anyways is because I have 2 little kiddies who are quite sensitive to the sun so this is mainly to make the journeys better for them.
The glass is already tinted all around from the factory, and so the tint you can legally use on the front windows is very light (if at all) and most owners probably don't bother.

Additionally it can make the car look weird with 3 different tint level (rear windows and rear windscreen, front windows, front windscreen).

My other car (not the Merc) has factory privacy glass, and I do admit it looks odd - it begs to have the front windows the same dark colour as the rear... but it's the law.

Thanks for all the input guys. From the two tint options I've narrowed it down to, would it look better if I went for the darkest tint which is the onyx or the second darkest which is luna, where you can barely see inside.

I can change my tint decision up to the day of order and keep going back and forth between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom