Got some spare cash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We were ever so pleased when that went up for sale; they were such noisy neighbours. :D

I might sound fussy, for for £240m I'd want a front door at ground level, not travel up 46 floors...

I love Monaco - it's stunning!! Not very homely is it that property lol

That is the most outrageous thing I've ever seen... Surely it takes longer to get the car up there than just jumping in the lift back down & driving if out?? Japs - they're nuts!! :)

How many on here would park like that if they could?

1 Tony.

I might sound fussy, for for £240m I'd want a front door at ground level, not travel up 46 floors...

I'm the opposite, can't see the point of living low in a high rise block. Would much prefer to be at the top.

I've long thought there are two ways to live. In the middle of some fields, or in high rise in the centre of town, away from all the noise.

I'd first want to know what's in the chauffeur's garage before putting a deposit down.

I'm the opposite, can't see the point of living low in a high rise block. Would much prefer to be at the top.

I've long thought there are two ways to live. In the middle of some fields, or in high rise in the centre of town, away from all the noise.

I meant I'd rather have a big house than an apartment. Preferably in the middle of fields.

I once knew a classic car collector who broke down the wall between the garage and the living room and parked his immaculate Fiat Topolino in his living room.

I once knew a classic car collector who broke down the wall between the garage and the living room and parked his immaculate Fiat Topolino in his living room.

If I ever build my own house I plan to have a glass walled room in the centre of the house, in which to park a car.

If I ever build my own house I plan to have a glass walled room in the centre of the house, in which to park a car.

...And you could put your helicopter in the basement.:D

The owner chap of Autotrader parks his car in his bedroom.. I remember seeing on something - he had a Jaguar XJ220 in there at the time, but changes it regularly.

Hi mate is worth having a look in algarve Portugal the prices at the moment are really cheap and would dare to say is as nice as South France if not nicer nice marinas , lovely sea views and awesome food !!!
If you require further help pm me I got some developers mates that could help you to get the best for your budget!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom