Got to be worth it...for the AMG kit alone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You would use either the original Reg. Plate or the one that's just come off. You can use the VIN aswell to a degree.

I guess I meant from the information in the advertisement. Excuse my poor phraseology. Obviously, if you ring the seller, they give you a registration number, but at the end of a telephone, it's just a registration number from a(ny) car?

I guess I meant from the information in the advertisement. Excuse my poor phraseology. Obviously, if you ring the seller, they give you a registration number, but at the end of a telephone, it's just a registration number from a(ny) car?

It's maybe worth just ringing the seller and having a little chat about the car, you can pick up on certain things that way.

If it was a bit nearer to me I would go and have a look for you.

Took it as a p/x against what exactly - wonder if he is 'trading'?

If he thought for a moment he could get more for it I am sure he'd be asking the max he could get??

If it seems too good to be true then it probably is.

Barge and pole...

It's maybe worth just ringing the seller and having a little chat about the car, you can pick up on certain things that way.

If it was a bit nearer to me I would go and have a look for you.

Not interested in the car. Just being curious about HPI. Thanks for the "offer" though.

Put that phone down SWEETPEA , the missus told you last week , NO more cars for a while !:bannana:

Put that phone down SWEETPEA , the missus told you last week , NO more cars for a while !:bannana:

Not a prayer!

With all the pontificating I did over this car, I won't be buying or changing for at least 6 months....:rolleyes:

A cheap car.

The wheels, bodykit and interior must be worth nearly as much as that.

It's amazing how cheap cars are in this country right now.

Will

Typical car sales yard fodder - one of the many thousands of car that never gets looked after properly so depreciates faster than a thrown stone.

shame really had it been looked after, could have been worth a few quid - surprised no-one on here's bought it to throw into their stock.

And for the childish, can't leave it alone comments.

Give that CLK a detail and it'll be worth £5k.

c0ck !

/detailer mode on

That's not gaffer tape, they are carbon effect racing stripes

/detailer mode off

c0ck !

Last edited:
c0ck !

c0ck !

Oh dear.... the fact that you revert to calling someone names says more about you than your intended target.

It was intended to be tongue-in-cheek but it seems you've had a sense of humour bypass, further fuelling stereotypes of people obsessed with cleaning. Shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear.... the fact that you revert to calling someone names says more about you than your intended target.

Exactly my thoughts :thumb: and as for childish,what's more childish than calling someone names behind the computer :crazy:

There was a thread covering all this but you seem intent not only on this thread but many others carrying over your arrogant opinionated views with all the little digs and comments.

You don't like it, we know ok. Enough already and re the comments I'm not hiding behind anything, I'd gladly say it to your face if were we if ever how unlikely got face to face.

Even to the point that yet again there are silly tags being put onto threads ?

Who's the more childish.

Jesus man, we know how you feel, to place across many cross threads just shows that indeed behind your computer you feel the need to bowl across the forum threads like a tomcat spraying his scent.

I'm actually sure you are a respectable, and sensible person in the real world. Why be a c0ck on a forum ? - If you can't manage to take part in a discussion without having to post side swipes then don't post at all.

I do enjoy all the banter on here as much as the next man but don't feel the need to exercise my opinion at every god given chance.

As I said, there was a thread for that, it got closed, enough already ok, move on.

Sorry OP for thread change, back on topic agree that's worth more in parts now.

If you can't manage to take part in a discussion without having to post side swipes then don't post at all.

Sit down for a moment and say the exact same to yourself,you'd understand that calling someone a c0ck on a discussion is not the way to go

Billywhizz, id defo take a sit down and have a think about what you are posting, you may find you wont be posting on this forum if you carry on......

If you havent got anything nice to say, then dont say nothing at all....

Possibly correct, maybe a bit too direct but that's me I'm afraid. My direction of that comment is upon those opinionated statements at that moment it time not the person as a whole.

Let's move on please people.

Billywhizz, id defo take a sit down and have a think about what you are posting, you may find you wont be posting on this forum if you carry on......

Alps. Don't threaten me sir, or make me feel like I should sit in the corner facing the wall. I made a comment upon a statement and my feelings upon that. Is that not what a forum is about.

As I said, let's move on :)

It wasn't an 'opinionated statement' , it was a a tongue in cheek remark , for a bit of a laugh , after the carnage of the last 'detailing' thread.

It wasn't a threat from Alps , just a bit of friendly advice. The mods don't like name calling.

Last edited:
Howard - agree, not into name calling - think along the lines more of a James May expression & exclamation :D

Alps. Don't threaten me sir, or make me feel like I should sit in the corner facing the wall. I made a comment upon a statement and my feelings upon that. Is that not what a forum is about.

As I said, let's move on :)

You obviously dont read things properly, it wasnt a threat, just the way things work on forums, and as howard says some friendly advice... this would be the case on ANY forum, you call someone a **** is not freedom of speach, its inflamatory.

you more or less in words punch someone in the face and then say "lets move on" without even an apology and expect people to ignore and move on?

Why be a c0ck on a forum?

If that's aimed at me, let me enlighten you.

What I say on this forum is exactly what I'd say if we were all sat in the same room. Some of what I say gets lost in print sometimes, sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I have a strong opinion. You can disagree with what you like of my posts, it's a free world, I've no problem with that.
But to call me a c0ck, well that's just not cricket old boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom