Got to be worth it...for the AMG kit alone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sweetpea, the comments were based on your comments, not directed at you as a person, as I've said, think James May style of exclamation. I will apologise to you if my comments were deemed to come across as a direct insult.

Yup, you do have strong opinions for sure :O)

Can we all calm down now? - It's not a witch hunt, punch up whatever, it's a reaction to comments.

Returning to the theme of a poor advert, it is quite amazing what utter rubbish most car adverts are.

Looking around of late at 70s BMWs, one CSI was advertised as in perfect condition, but as the owner was on holiday the photos were of the car in a dismantled state and he would post new ones when he returned. 4 iterations of the same advert later (about 3 months), you might assume the holiday was over, but the car remained dismantled.

Or the 76 CSI with photos from a family holiday album from the 80s. Now, it is a good thing (I think) to have a very long individual ownership, but 20 year old photos probably aren't that current.

I'd better start seeing some love on this thread soon or it's going the same way as the £600 detailing one.

Some of the adverts I see Charles, I seriously wonder if they want to actually sell the car or not, they are that bad.

I'd better start seeing some love on this thread soon or it's going the same way as the £600 detailing one.

Group hug anyone,I must warn you though that my perfume smells like roses

Roses that have recently been fertilised naturally, Dash? :)

Dash c'ome here, give me a hug darlin!:bannana::bannana::bannana:

You know I will
Back on Topic,the car does look like a real bargain.Don't know how is still for sale but I'd be good if it went to a member

It's gone now, went for £1395

thats a steal, complete bargain that.

wheels, kit, interior etc, if you were intending to dismantle etc and sell on, certain to make a profit i should thinks!

I like the bit that you will be reported to eBay if you bid, lol

I like the bit that you mention the club on eBay ;):thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom