Grand jeep cherokee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JAYGURNEY

Car
e300 turbodiesel avantgarde
This is for sale close to me but as of yet i havent been able to contact the seller as it was just posted today. does anyone know anything about these wagons, are they auto box as standard, do they have 7 seats?

IS THIS A GOOD BUY? Let me know your thoughts guys, thanks

LINK:

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Derry Belfast used cars for sale

That has to be a scam book price on that car is £8k - £10k, a very capable vehicle but drinks diesel like you would not believe.

Remember if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Got to be a scam or a typo, no way are you going to pick up an '06 for that kind of money.

Given the poor advert, (if you want to sell a car, you'd put a phone number in the ad?) I'd go for scam. Gumtree is full of them, expect to be robbed if you go to view with cash in your pocket.

Cheers,

Gaz

Its only five or ten mins away going by the listing...if i do a credit check, give it a good once over and get a look at the log book and owners license to verify match. if alls good what else can happen..

A man can put a gun in your face and releive you of your money.

It's a scam.

A man can put a gun in your face and releive you of your money.

It's a scam.

He's right, be careful. A bloke pulled a knife on me once when I was looking at a car. Wasn't a great experience.

You can't buy a car like that for two and a half grand. The deal doesn't exist - it is a scam.

The pictures have been lifted from eBay (note the watermark logo on the RHS bottom corner)

There is no telephone number.

Do not make contact by email.

Will

Advert now removed by Gumtree.

Thankfully... :)

Will

did contact earlier, they have just replied. although the car is listed as my hometown, the car is miles away, looking for details of mine so he can work out shipping from bantry......TOTAL SCAM.

have reported it to gumtree but theres not a lot they can do.....scumbags these scammers

yep, i just hope no-one is silly enough to fall for this..case closed, thanks again guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom