Grand National

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan-mb

Car
E350 CDI coupe, CLS 320 CDI
Any one have any luck with the Grand National this year?
I had two horses backed.
Al co -fell at the first :(
Night in Milan finished but well down the field.

I had £50 e/w on Rebel Rebellion, thought it had a good first circuit but ran out of steam sadly.

I say ran out of steam, I mean it's probably still running...

Mrs Gollom won £108 (each way bet on the winner) and I had 3rd place in the sweepstake at work - not sure if I get 'owt for that

:bannana::bannana:

Mine had to pull out as it was still giving rides on Skeggy beach until lunchtime.

Mine's still down the hat shop trying to decide. :eek:

The odds are so much better on Betfair than with the bookies, so I backed quite a few - it's so hard to resist - none of which gave a return, but my main fancy The Rainbow Hunter which I backed at average odds of over 100/1 (and a smaller stake to be placed) ran well for a long way.

Backing Mon Mome in the National a few years ago at odds of around 160/1 on Betfair was very sweet indeed.

I'm very much a fan of jump racing and don't really bother much with the flat, but it was a great shame to see the screens up around one of the horses. Spoils the day win or lose.

The odds are so much better on Betfair than with the bookies, so I backed quite a few - it's so hard to resist - none of which gave a return, but my main fancy The Rainbow Hunter which I backed at average odds of over 100/1 (and a smaller stake to be placed) ran well for a long way.

Backing Mon Mome in the National a few years ago at odds of around 160/1 on Betfair was very sweet indeed.

I'm very much a fan of jump racing and don't really bother much with the flat, but it was a great shame to see the screens up around one of the horses. Spoils the day win or lose.

The screens up around the horse in 4.15 grand national survived :thumb:

I prefer the flat, no finer sight than a racehorse at full tilt over six furlong.

Love the Gold Cup though...

Looks like I got the works' sweep prize for last finisher in Dolatulo.

Probably a fiver but at least it's something.

I "placed" a bet on the winner but unfortunately it was the daughters choice. So not only did the stakes cost me 50 quid I'll have to give the 75 quid to her to spend on Barbie's !

No idea what I did but I bet accidentally twice on the same horse, total of 6 quid and returned £246. Pretty happy, i just chucked £20 across some horses I liked the names of. I did a similar tactic on the World Cup....... Have no idea about the sport, or gambling...... Clicked loads of random buttons on an online betting site....... Win a decent amount of cash from a few quid, well happy

Pretty happy, i just chucked £20 across some horses I liked the names of. I did a similar tactic on the World Cup.......

You're wasting your time there - Lucky Lad has never lifted the World Cup and probably never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom