Graphine - the new hook to make you buy or just a gimmick?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnCL63

Car
CL63 AMG
Graphene Coating?
Our market is flooded with something called “Graphene”, so I would like to say that “THERE IS NO GRAPHINE COATING /SEALANT/QUCK DETAILER OR WAX YET INTRODUCED TO OUR INDUSTRY”. Graphene is used just as an additive. The main molecule structure is the same SiO2. Some are even putting graphene to their organic polymer coating which is the previous generation of Glass/Ceramic coating. BC04 contains Titanium dioxide, Tin Oxide to BC07 and Zirconium to BC08 but those are named GLASS COATING because of the main molecule structure is SiO2. Pizza should always be named a Pizza with any toppings.

FB_IMG_1619156257272.jpg

I said this from day 1. Just another buzz word in the same way ceramic is/was.

I said this from day 1. Just another buzz word in the same way ceramic is/was.
I’m a bit late to this but ceramic is not a buzz word. It is a very different coating to waxes and other products. In fact if it is poorly applied, a quality ceramic can only be removed with very abrasive polishing.

That said, I’ve never used ('proper'ceramic) it but do use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic range which (a year later) is holding up well, looks good and is easy to use.
705A3FBF-7D26-4FBB-850C-9570FBC0786A.jpeg705A3FBF-7D26-4FBB-850C-9570FBC0786A.jpeg

I’m a bit late to this but ceramic is not a buzz word. It is a very different coating to waxes and other products. In fact if it is poorly applied, a quality ceramic can only be removed with very abrasive polishing.

That said, I’ve never used ('proper'ceramic) it but do use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic range which (a year later) is holding up well, looks good and is easy to use.
View attachment 112725View attachment 112725
Ooh ok. I didn't mean a true ceramic coating. I should of added I meant ceramic wax and ceramic Detailer etc. Sio2 infused type thing and they are calling it ceramic..

Ooh ok. I didn't mean a true ceramic coating. I should of added I meant ceramic wax and ceramic Detailer etc. Sio2 infused type thing and they are calling it ceramic..
I don’t know what they are putting into the TW Hybrid ceramic but it is better than anything else I’ve used for a long time ans seems to last well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom