Gratuitous Autumn Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
It had been my intention to take my car, when it was clean, to a country park and get some decent photos. Those of you who have a long memory know that I'm into photography and have had some good results from time to time. The following photos aren't mine they were taken by my 10 year old on his own on his camera while I took my own photos. All of his were better than mine.....I hope you enjoy his work!

R2D2 said:
It had been my intention to take my car, when it was clean, to a country park and get some decent photos. Those of you who have a long memory know that I'm into photography and have had some good results from time to time. The following photos aren't mine they were taken by my 10 year old on his own on his camera while I took my own photos. All of his were better than mine.....I hope you enjoy his work!

Looks like a convertible ...

Actually I see what you mean! Honest I havent cut the roof off!

Nice car and some very good photos by your son.

Cheers Alfie! Its a bit much when your 10 year old gets better photos then you. I must be getting old!

Very nice Greg - a budding Patrick Litchfield or David Bailey you have there. :bannana:

PS - I thought it looked like you'd had a tin opener to the roof in the first one too - very clever ;) :D

oops

what a big giggle !!!!

thanks for brightening up a winter's evening.

R2D2 said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom