Gratuitous C43 Burnout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a moran...!

Somehting I'd expect from the "Max Power" crew but again prices of W202 C43 AMG now make it affordable for this type of crowd.

Grandad must be having a mid life crisis...:rolleyes:

Rose Chap said:
Looks like good fun to me!

I think you would probably enjoy attending the "Max Power" GTGs then that they hold in Retail Outlet car parks on a Sunday night in their chav'ed up mobiles. :eek:

If they all turned up in AMG Mercedes-Benz's I think I would! :D

Rose Chap said:
If they all turned up in AMG Mercedes-Benz's I think I would! :D

They would not be OEM AMGs or a pretty sight to see if the Max Power crew/chavs got their hands on them...;) :D

That's probably sadly true.

Still, I don't see anything wrong with a little tyre smoking action on a quiet road like this guy is doing. After all, you don't just buy an AMG just for the three letters on the back. :)

Rose Chap said:
That's probably sadly true.

Still, I don't see anything wrong with a little tyre smoking action on a quiet road like this guy is doing. After all, you don't just buy an AMG just for the three letters on the back. :)

No but I gave up doing that when I sold my BMX :D

What a Tw*t

Looks like a normal guy having some fun. Good on him.

I'd be annoyed if I was the guy paying for the tyres but I'm not, so whatever floats his boat imo.

Hopefully he doesn't pull stunts like that in the presence of other road users though.

GrahamC230K said:
Looks like a normal guy having some fun. Good on him.

IF burning rubber by spinning the wheels on a car by simply pressing the brake pedal with one foot and pressing the accelerator simultaneously with the other foot is FUN (not exactly rocker science - especially on a automatic vehilce) then I think these people need to get a life and get out about a bit more!

Every Friday evening, I might agree. Doing it once for fun having just got a 4.3 V8 beast, FUN.

The two faced moral high ground from some people is truelly unbelievable sometimes.

Wheelie said:
Hand bags at dawn G..

Well, if you like ;) :eek: I just think the general trend of this thread, which I find often follows the opinion of the first response is so unecessary. I wonder if some people watched it.

Take it for what it is. All this on the public road and turning up of the nose pompous rubbish.......

Bet some of our members never even made the rear tyre of their push bike bald by skidding to a stop ever time as a kid!

Bet some of our members never even made the rear tyre of their push bike bald by skidding to a stop ever time as a kid!

No - because I got a slap around the head for doing it!

stats007 said:
No - because I got a slap around the head for doing it!

Ah. I did after breaking my brake cable for the 200th time!

I didn't post it to provoke any negative reaction, just thought it was rather amusing. I would probably exercise my right do the same if I was lucky enough to own a car like that... and I am definitely not a Max Power subscriber.

Its not as if any kittens were harmed...
godkillskittenqu3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom