Grayson Perry @ 10:00pm C4 tonight.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The title is more one for Julian Clary!

He's everywhere at the moment.

Really?

I do not recall seeing or hearing of him for some time but we rarely watch TV.............Last time I remember him I think it was on "Have I got news for you?"

Really?

I do not recall seeing or hearing of him for some time but we rarely watch TV.............Last time I remember him I think it was on "Have I got news for you?"
Yes, really, if you rarely watch TV then it's no surprise really.

Yes, really, if you rarely watch TV then it's no surprise really.

I / we do listen to radio so if he is "everywhere at the moment" according to you then it may well have been on my radar but I am glad I gave you an excuse to exercise your sarcasm.

I / we do listen to radio so if he is "everywhere at the moment" according to you then it may well have been on my radar but I am glad I gave you an excuse to exercise your sarcasm.
You have a problem with me don't you?

You have a problem with me don't you?

I do not see you as anything, certainly not a problem.

You quoted "everywhere" I merely replied in the spirit of conversation, you posted a sarcastic reply once your post was, to you "challenged". You seem to have a very low trigger point or low self esteem and boost it by attacking others . I suggest in this case the person with the problem is you.

Time to add someone else who adds little to the Forum but bile to the ignore bin, do post away old boy! Fortunately my bandwidth will not be taken up by it any longer.

Well this is going to be a highly charged series with tonight all about the rituals of death,not sure I am up for it,I am not sure what a cross dressing guy who has accomplished much in the art world, can bring to the subject of why we do not do something off the wall when a loved one dies,I will see at 10 pm tonight if I turn it on.

I do not see you as anything, certainly not a problem.

You quoted "everywhere" I merely replied in the spirit of conversation, you posted a sarcastic reply once your post was, to you "challenged". You seem to have a very low trigger point or low self esteem and boost it by attacking others . I suggest in this case the person with the problem is you.

Time to add someone else who adds little to the Forum but bile to the ignore bin, do post away old boy! Fortunately my bandwidth will not be taken up by it any longer.
Bet you don't.

Grayson Perry - Rites of Passage

Tonight on CH4 @ 10:00pm

Always worth a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one don't actually know who or whom Grayson Perry is, but I am curious as to how his name being published here has caused so much conflict between two previously enthusiastic and knowledgeable members of this Forum!:mad:

Last edited:
I for one don' actually know who or whom Grayson Perry is, but I am curious as to how his name being published here has caused so much conflict between to previously enthusiastic and knowledgeable members of this Forum!:mad:

Because someone just likes to reply with sarcasm when the occasion presents itself, my initial response was polite and reasoned. His, as was predictable was just the opposite so the easiest way to prevent anymore unpleasantness was to just ignore him.

No idea who this guy is it But given the above will make a point of tuning in with my new 200” tele.

Hope things are going well Bruce. As best they can be in any case.

Grayson is certainly not afraid to provoke opinion. Like him or loathe him he does have a voice that is usually worth a listen.

Give it a try.

Posted a reply but realised it was pointless.

Whilst not a fan of his cross dressing persona, he did a thoughtful series on what it meant to be masculine a while back, he is quite an interesting character and worth a watch I would have thought. A good artist or should say ceramacist.

Well this is going to be a highly charged series with tonight all about the rituals of death,not sure I am up for it,I am not sure what a cross dressing guy who has accomplished much in the art world, can bring to the subject of why we do not do something off the wall when a loved one dies,I will see at 10 pm tonight if I turn it on.

Did you watch it?
Yes, he's quite an interesting character.
Maybe all the other middle aged wind-bags here saw it too, apart from me?

Watched it! Thought provoking!

No wimped out,when I am in a better frame of mind I will do catch up or something.

Grayson is certainly not afraid to provoke opinion. Like him or loathe him he does have a voice that is usually worth a listen.

Give it a try.

Probably not a subject to dwell on, but found the programme thought provoking, especially the Indonesian part at the beginning. I enjoyed Grayson Perry's input too. Good informative television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom