Great condition. S class 2002 w220 Tyne and wear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adamjobson

Car
w220 2002 sclass 320cdi
Up for sale is my Mercedes S class 320CDI. In dark blue, with black leather.
It has covered 135 thousand miles and has great service history. it has been serviced at:
10k-24k-37k-53k-63k-75k-105k-110k-121k and

131k During this service i gave the car the works, every fluid and filter was replaced including gear box oil, fuel filters. There is also many receipts for other bits and pieces too. brand new serpentine belt, tires are all great.Taxed till February and MOT till January
I have the original stereo, I can fit this back in if you prefer the standard look.
The car runs great very smooth engine with no knocks and bumps and everything works as it should.
It has been very well looked after and cared for but please bear in mind the car is over ten years old so has some minor scuffs here and there but nothing too major.

A very high spec car including adjustable air suspension, soft close doors and boot, double glazing windows, rears are tinted. Beautiful smooth automatic gear box, when reversing around corners the wing mirror auto dips down to allow easier viewing of the kerb massively increasing visibility and maneuverability. The center console has a built in fridge.
Heated and cooled fully electric seats even raising the headrest is electrically operated. Rear vanity mirrors with lights. Dual zone climate control with a carbon filter for exterior smells. Easy in and out, the seat and the wheel move when the key is removed from the ignition to allow easier access. Aux heating. (ideal for winter).

2 keys.

I'm sure there is a lot more I have missed out as there is so much to include so if there is something in particular you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask, it may well be on the car.

I am looking to down size to a two seater as I no longer have the need for a larger car and would like something more fun. So if you have something that may be of interest please let me know, I am open to suggestions. I have many more photos if required I can email them over.

Offers around £3,000.

DSC_0124[1].jpg

DSC_0132[1].jpg

DSC_0129[1].jpg

Thanks

Adam

Now sold but thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom