Great Day at MSL.............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you had your CLS63 remapped yet Bruno?

No mate I'm planning to get down to acids soon .
Workload as been mental I did even lowered it yet the kit been sitting at my front door since Christmas lol

ha ha !!

Gotta say, `straight-linin` aint really my thing....

Coming from a bike back ground, I loooove corners ! :D:D

That's why we do eurotrips!:thumb:

Sorry I'm new here... Eurotrips? Is this a forum thing? I'm very much interested.

A few of us get along very well and we try to do 1 a year .

Whats the crack with your warranty with the car, just remove the map if you have any issues?

This car really looks the business, you've done a great job in that engine bay!

Have to admit to being a bit OTT when it comes to detailing a car..... I could show some examples of my previous concourse cars, but I think i've already bored everyone with them......LOL.

Last edited:
This was the car, my 1989 Sapphire Cosworth, which now resides in Ireland and I still keep in touch with the guy who purchased her.

Used to love the fast fords!

That brings back some memories :thumb:

Brings back memories..
Sapphire Cosworth mine , G100 WDB....
Loved it

3 door cosworth D87 VJB. Wish I'd kept it!! Would be worth 30g + now

JimGreen said:
On arrival at Mercedes Benz Birmingham, two weekends ago, this is how my C63 was presented for my collection....... I was impressed that they'd placed a 2013 car in the centre of the showroom on a Saturday morning. Best pic I have of her at the moment, just 10k miles from new ! ! ! http://s18.photobucket.com/user/jimgreen72/media/IMG_4020_zps1trgbe8m.jpg.html

Snap m8 I have 14 plate diamond white with red interior, map plus secondary cat delete and resonator removal done by MSL, also 528bhp and couldn't recommend anyone better than MSL for what they do, even took my boy with me and we played pool in the waiting room awesome day.

Attachments

• image-2701108186.jpg
    image-2701108186.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom