Great looking C32 estate on PistonHeads...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks David, I'm sure it'll go to a good home...;)

Nice car, good luck with the sale!

51 watchers and 249 page views in 24 hours, hopefully the winner will be an enthusiast...

null_zps045719f5.png

Hi, I would love this and think I would class myself as an enthusiast , would you have any interest in a deal against a very high spec 06 Mini Cooper s? ( one of the last supercharged ones so no timing chain issues) . I appreciate this is a bit of a random car to offer on a mb forum but hey I gotta ask!

Hi, I would love this and think I would class myself as an enthusiast , would you have any interest in a deal against a very high spec 06 Mini Cooper s? ( one of the last supercharged ones so no timing chain issues) . I appreciate this is a bit of a random car to offer on a mb forum but hey I gotta ask!

Hello Chris, how much do you want for it?

Hi, the car has 54k on it and was thinking around £5750 for it would be fair? I could get pics of it and the spec if you think you may be interested?

I had a cooperS a few years ago. It was a real scream of a car, but I'm a big lad and it was a tad uncomfortable!!!!

Hi, the car has 54k on it and was thinking around £5750 for it would be fair? I could get pics of it and the spec if you think you may be interested?

What deal were you thinking of? Straight swap?

Blimey, they're cheap now.

Yeah I was surprised at that too! Although I,ve had a quick look after seeing them and the cheapest 06's with under 60 k I can see are still £5300+ without a lot of the extras which this one has ( I do appreciate this this makes little difference to price, maybe just easier to sell/ nicer to live with) so maybe around £5300-£5400 would be a more realistic value of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you selling it Lee? I love my 32

It's a great car, unbelievably rapid, but it's time for me to move on to the next project (I've just bought a CL55).

It's also the longest time that I've owned an AMG for, about eight months.

good luck with this, literally twice the miles on mine (2002 C32 saloon but I'm not selling !!) can you let me kow what you upgraded the stereo to as I'm thinking of doing mine

Many thanks

can you let me kow what you upgraded the stereo to as I'm thinking of doing mine

A Sony double DIN unit.

The problem I had was that the sound runs through the Bose amp so I had to replace all the speaker wire etc which was a bit of a nightmare...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom