Great looking C32 estate on PistonHeads...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
rubs hands with glee?

Haha :D

I set a low reserve to make sure it sells because of buying the CL, but I think it will be a (relative) bargain for someone looking for a C32.

I had a phone call from someone that sounded very interested last night, so we shall see if all this potential is fulfilled...

CL55 is a lovely car too look at - haven't driven one. Is it a Kompressor

What happened to the other C43 you bought from down here chief?

I gave it to a very happy Northern Irishman...;)

How's the Rangie? Still alive?

Rangie still alive and very thirsty my friend! Gonna keep till the spring then punt it on.

Car collected yet Lee ?

No pal, the winning bidder has cancelled because his own car didn't sell, so that's ten days down the pan.

There's a forum member on here interested though, so I'll see how that goes on Wednesday before I put it back up for sale.

How's the '43?

No pal, the winning bidder has cancelled because his own car didn't sell, so that's ten days down the pan.

Despicable behaviour, assume you gave them a non payment strike? I mean, what sort of t0sser bids on a car and wins, dependant on the sale of theirs?
Beggars belief.

I mean, what sort of t0sser bids on a car and wins, dependant on the sale of theirs?

I tend not to dwell on these things now, eBay can sometimes be a great place or a frustrating place to trade, so you've got to take the rough with the smooth I suppose...

I've updated my advert on here anyway to lower the price to £3600 no offers.

I tend not to dwell on these things now, eBay can sometimes be a great place or a frustrating place to trade, so you've got to take the rough with the smooth I suppose...

I've updated my advert on here anyway to lower the price to £3600 no offers.

Your positive upbeat approach is an inspiration!

There's a forum member on here interested though, so I'll see how that goes on Wednesday before I put it back up for sale.

How's the '43?

Very frustrating mate -

The 43 is fantastic - I've covered about 1600
Miles in just over. A month - faultless. Can't stop driving it - made best friends with my local BP station :lol:

Plans for the winter are a nice waxoyl underneath, and a gearbox oil change.

The car was collected tonight by its new owner, an established forum member no less...

When the dust settles, I think I will miss the car even though it cost me nearly double the purchase price in repairs.

As I said to the new owner (who I'm sure will make himself known) I really can't see how you could buy a faster car for anything like the money I sold it for, which was it's real value. There's not many cars on the market as 'urgent' as a C32...

...and here's the big reveal.

A pleasure to meet you tonight Lee and a decent drive back to Warrington. I kept mainly to the speed limit, much of it down to 40/50 MPH due to overnight roadworks with one, two or was it three? squirts into licence losing territory. It's a fast car.

I shall look forward to updating you all on my ownership experience over the coming weeks.

...and here's the big reveal.

A pleasure to meet you tonight Lee and a decent drive back to Warrington. I kept mainly to the speed limit, much of it down to 40/50 MPH due to overnight roadworks with one, two or was it three? squirts into licence losing territory. It's a fast car.

I shall look forward to updating you all on my ownership experience over the coming weeks.

Congrats. Was looking at this as an option, only hesitation was 1. I couldn't decide if I liked the estate over the saloon, even though this looked better than others I have seen, maybe due to colour of wheels. 2. I really want to get a 53 / 04 reg if I can help it and 3. I haven't sold the M3 yet.

Look forward to the updates as it looks superb base to be starting from. Let me guess, first thing is pulley and remap, you know it's got to be done:thumb:. Will make it the ultimate undercover wagon!!

amgc32 said:
Congrats. Was looking at this as an option, only hesitation was 1. I couldn't decide if I liked the estate over the saloon, even though this looked better than others I have seen, maybe due to colour of wheels. 2. I really want to get a 53 / 04 reg if I can help it and 3. I haven't sold the M3 yet. Look forward to the updates as it looks superb base to be starting from. Let me guess, first thing is pulley and remap, you know it's got to be done:thumb:. Will make it the ultimate undercover wagon!!

Nothing better than a stealthy wagon :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom