Great PR

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice picnic basket Bruce, do you use it? Or just for shows

It gets used. It was donated by a fellow member on here. These are still available from main dealers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Lucky you didn't book Ryanair. You'd have been bumped off the flight and made to pay for two extra tickets.

Seriously, well done Easyjet. I use them every year to visit a friend in Switzerland. Excellent budget airline.
On the other hand, I’ll never use easyJet again following issues we had on flights to and from Zurich. After booking three seats for my wife, our 9 month old daughter and myself, we had an email from their “Customer Services” to say we had to take a car seat for our daughter. I explained that she would be in one of our laps for take-off, landing and any turbulence, but they continued to insist on the car seat “for safety reasons”. We were travelling around Switzerland by train so had no use for the seat whilst there, it was just a burden. When we boarded the plane the cabin crew told us to put the seat in the overhead locker, saying it wasn’t needed!

I’ve no idea whether or not they would have said the same on the return leg. Our trains from StMoritz were delayed, resulting in us arriving at Zurich airport an hour late. We checked in without any problems then rushed through security, a helpful officer there phoning through to the easyJet departure gate to say we were on our way. We ran all the way to the departure gate (carrying the bloody car seat as well as all our other luggage) and arrived at the departure gate 28 minutes before our flight was due to leave. We could see other passengers still waiting on the bridge to embark. We were refused entry. They didn’t care about us and our baby. We had to make our own arrangements for alternative flights with other airlines and extended travel in the UK. I later noticed that our booked flight was over ten minutes late departing, so we were actually there inside the 30 minute window.

I wrote to easyJet “Customer Services” about the issues and didn’t give a toss.

Customer service and lack of it makes a massive difference.

There's always one. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I’ll never use easyJet again following issues we had on flights to and from Zurich. After booking three seats for my wife, our 9 month old daughter and myself, we had an email from their “Customer Services” to say we had to take a car seat for our daughter. I explained that she would be in one of our laps for take-off, landing and any turbulence, but they continued to insist on the car seat “for safety reasons”. We were travelling around Switzerland by train so had no use for the seat whilst there, it was just a burden. When we boarded the plane the cabin crew told us to put the seat in the overhead locker, saying it wasn’t needed!

I’ve no idea whether or not they would have said the same on the return leg. Our trains from StMoritz were delayed, resulting in us arriving at Zurich airport an hour late. We checked in without any problems then rushed through security, a helpful officer there phoning through to the easyJet departure gate to say we were on our way. We ran all the way to the departure gate (carrying the bloody car seat as well as all our other luggage) and arrived at the departure gate 28 minutes before our flight was due to leave. We could see other passengers still waiting on the bridge to embark. We were refused entry. They didn’t care about us and our baby. We had to make our own arrangements for alternative flights with other airlines and extended travel in the UK. I later noticed that our booked flight was over ten minutes late departing, so we were actually there inside the 30 minute window.

I wrote to easyJet “Customer Services” about the issues and didn’t give a toss.

Customer service and lack of it makes a massive difference.

That isn't great customer service at all. Not surprised you won't use Easyjet again.

There's always one. :rolleyes:

Don't you believe him?
Time you two settled your differences.

That isn't great customer service at all. Not surprised you won't use Easyjet again.
I’ve just spotted an omitted word towards the end of my easyJet rant. I meant to say that it was THEY who didn’t give a toss about their treatment of us.

Don't you believe him?
Time you two settled your differences.
Trust me, I want to stay completely different from him. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve just spotted an omitted word towards the end of my easyJet rant. I meant to say that it was THEY who didn’t give a toss about their treatment of us.

Trust me, I want to stay completely different from him. ;)
Because, in your words, I'm a ****?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom