Great Service Fom MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m99

Car
c220 Facelift,avantgarde+sports pack+command+parctronic+ a few more bits.
Long life oil/Filter change, service reset to long life,13,500, this week by my local MB,Also mirrors programed to fold on locking.Great service and really nice people to deal with.Credit to MB Dealership on this one.:D:)

Also mirrors programed to fold on locking.

Did they do that without any hassle?

My dealer denied it was possible, then said they didn't know how to do it, then that they couldn't change the car away from its standard spec. And this was from one of their mechanics - I'd managed, one time only, to get past the service advisors.

Yes no hassle at all and they certainly knew what they were doing,took about 20mins max to do the settings on star..Has i said they could not be falted,10/10.I am one happy bunny now.

Yes no hassle at all and they certainly knew what they were doing,took about 20mins max to do the settings on star..Has i said they could not be falted,10/10.I am one happy bunny now.
What a difference a good dealer makes. My local one in Southampton is excellent too. But I have had bad ones in the past and know how awful that can be.

There seems to have been a big improvement in MB owners impressions of dealers in recent years according to Jd Power and I have certainly noticed the improvements locally.

In particular we can talk to the service manger and the top diagnostic technician if we have a problem. I hate it when this is not allowed and you have to talk to a receptionist wh is supposed to pass on your problem to technical people. Secondhand descriptions rarely work well.

Long life oil/Filter change, service reset to long life,13,500, this week by my local MB,Also mirrors programed to fold on locking.Great service and really nice people to deal with.Credit to MB Dealership on this one.:D:)

Care to name your dealer? Credit where it's due!

We can only wish hey Rory !!! Im only ever going to Liverpool from now on, MB owners deserve than Inchcape but we have no choice (even Southport is Inchcape)

My experience with Inchcape in Norwich with my previous car (Volvo) was excellent. They did a great job and were very open to negotiation on price!

I doubt its ownership (with hindsight) more how staff are treated or general staff attitude.
I cant speak for Liverpool service as I have only ever tried to buy a car from them (twice), the first time was a half hearted offer and a suggestion I speak to the business manager who never called me, the second time they couldnt source a car but were quite friendly.
This however is 100% better than Liverpool Audi who are very good at calling to make sure someone called you but still couldnt source a car / test drive or even suggest a dealer who had one (when I know a car was 40 miles down the road at another branch).
At the moment Lexus, Stratstone and Williams are the three best dealers I have ever dealt with.

I agree Hawk,It really helps to be able to talk to the right people.My service manager, Diagnostic Techician and workshop manager are all first class and more important they certainly know there job,are helpful and courteous,could not ask for more on Teeside.Also the Indy who does some work for me is the same and a great guy with the classic Mercs.Nev Wright,Diamond Garage,West Aukland,01388 834700,32 years working on mercs,and really takes pride in his work,you get the same work as if he was working on his own cars.You can se one of his classics in next mths mercedes enthusiast mag.

Last edited:
Stockton Teeside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom