Great service from Snooper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
I don't think we give enough credit for good service these days...

I know it's a rare ocurrence, but credit where credit is due.

My 4 year old Snooper S6 failed to download its updates so I rang Snooper who asked me to send it back.

I pop it in the post and 4 days later it's back with me, working fine with no charge.

Nice one - thanks chaps.

Well done Royal Mail as well now you come to mention it.

I don't think we give enough credit for good service these days...

I know it's a rare ocurrence, but credit where credit is due.

My 4 year old Snooper S6 failed to download its updates so I rang Snooper who asked me to send it back.

I pop it in the post and 4 days later it's back with me, working fine with no charge.

Nice one - thanks chaps.

Well done Royal Mail as well now you come to mention it.

How do you find the Snooper? I guess after 4 years you know its capabilities very well any comments as I am always very interested in devices such as these to see how they live up to the manufacturers claims.

I do about 40K miles a year, not always below the posted limit and providing you download regularly (mainly for road works average speed cameras and the like) It is always spot on with a warning.

You can set it to warn in 400/300/ 200, yards

It's warned me more than once when I had not spotted a camera.

I have the radar detector as well but I'm not sure how useful it's ever been

I currently use a Snooper Strabo satnav, which gives me free lifetime camera updates (even if it picks some idiotic detours!), but the satnav part was more with Europe in mind. I find their camera warnings excellent, and they have always been helpful on the phone. The first Strabo I had had a fault, and was replaced the next day. In fact, I still have the Snooper S6 with laser/radar detectors, also the complete Origin B2 outfit complete with laser/radar detectors and spare fitting kit which I should get rid of, if anyone is interested?

I have the Snooper S2 - previously mentioned on here somewhere. £35.00, lifetime updates. Excellent piece of kit.

I currently use a Snooper Strabo satnav, which gives me free lifetime camera updates (even if it picks some idiotic detours!), but the satnav part was more with Europe in mind. I find their camera warnings excellent, and they have always been helpful on the phone. The first Strabo I had had a fault, and was replaced the next day. In fact, I still have the Snooper S6 with laser/radar detectors, also the complete Origin B2 outfit complete with laser/radar detectors and spare fitting kit which I should get rid of, if anyone is interested?

I used to use the Origin B2 as well that really was a good piece of Kit only problem was it was not an easy install with all the separate pieces to be wired in .

I know, I fitted the kits it in two cars, but once done, it's a lovely little pocket sized unit to swap from car to car!

How do you find the Snooper? I guess after 4 years you know its capabilities very well any comments as I am always very interested in devices such as these to see how they live up to the manufacturers claims.

I bought an S3 a couple of years ago, it whistled and screamed at everything
except cameras, drove me mad.
Several attempts to download software updates failed.Performance Products did not appear interested so I packed it away inside the house.
My driving patterns changed to local driving (No motorway/long distance A roads) so I did not need it.

My first motorway journey since then was three days ago, on the M62 and...you have guessed it..I got flashed.

Splitpin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom