Great site for ignition components (+more)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brabus3.6

Car
1989 Brabus 3.6 Saloon
It's been a couple of years since I've changed my distributor cap and rotor, and never liked the Beru OEM leads that Euro supply so I very pleased to find this site. I also ordered an oil level sensor and pressure switch, common on the older cars.

All prices up with UPS expedited delivery from America came to $430 (£215 thanks to the weak dollar of the moment). I priced up the same list of items at Inchscape (who I used for my engine rebuild bits and bobs and they were good), came upto £385!

Okay the stuff at Autohaus is not all Mercedes labelled but unlike Eurocarparts its proper OEM stuff. The ht leads are Bosch originals as is the ignition coil whereas Euro only have the Beru stuff, the leads do not snap into place like the Bosch ones, not impressed. They cross referenced part numbers for me by e-mail and shipped my order with a tracking number same day :cool:.

Hey Brabus, did you have to pay any UK Custom/VAT, etc. charges over the amount paid for the goods? aLTHOUGH Site looks exciting but do not want to end up paying 'hidden costs' when delivered in UK.

I paid customs charges, although it was still significantly cheaper than it would have been had I bought the items here. I think if you ask them they'll mark it as a gift though.

Looks like a good site and very attractive prices for top quality items.....especially at the current exchange rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom