Great stuff invented by the British...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
White dog poo!! Currently out of fashion since the 70's.

Guessing (had you been contemporaries) he'd have been one of those "next road neighbours" that The Boss was talking about a while back... :)

Ha Ha !! :D

His house virtually backs onto the flats where i live , so i guess not quite next door , but i could chuck a brick through his window from my back garden ?

Lived in a house virtually next door to me. Blue plaque on it.

'A Blue Plaque marking Turing's home at Wilmslow, Cheshire:

220px-Turing_Plaque.jpg

On 23 June 1998, on what would have been Turing's 86th birthday, Andrew Hodges, his biographer, unveiled an official English Heritage Blue Plaque at his birthplace and childhood home in Warrington Crescent, London, later the Colonnade hotel.'

Hodges1.jpg

From Wikipedia

Last edited:
Ha Ha !! :D

His house virtually backs onto the flats where i live , so i guess not quite next door , but i could chuck a brick through his window from my back garden ?

I'm impressed you know which window was his. ;)

It's a fair bet that your garage block was built on what was previously the back garden of Ivy House.

'A Blue Plaque marking Turing's home at Wilmslow, Cheshire:

220px-Turing_Plaque.jpg

On 23 June 1998, on what would have been Turing's 86th birthday, Andrew Hodges, his biographer, unveiled an official English Heritage Blue Plaque at his birthplace and childhood home in Warrington Crescent, London, later the Colonnade hotel.'

Hodges1.jpg

From Wikipedia

They've missed this one, although he only lodged here for two years:

medTuring_2.jpg
medTuring_Plaque.jpg

They've missed this one, although he only lodged here for two years:

medTuring_2.jpg
medTuring_Plaque.jpg

They didn't.... I did.

'From 1945 to 1947 Turing lived in Church Street, Hampton'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back