Great value or massive risk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bargain IMO.

If I had a sparke 11.5K it would be mine.

I may be doing the car a dis-service but the quality of the repair looks questionable in those photos.

Look at panel gaps - the side doors appear not be aligned well, and the rear door doesn't appear to be blended into the rear quarter - unless it's a trick of the light:

!B3fewQ!BGk~$(KGrHqF,!iME)q7DRdgmBMm,k,zSI!~~_12.JPG

I may be doing the car a dis-service but the quality of the repair looks questionable in those photos.

Look at panel gaps - the side doors appear not be aligned well, and the rear door doesn't appear to be blended into the rear quarter - unless it's a trick of the light:

!B3fewQ!BGk~$(KGrHqF,!iME)q7DRdgmBMm,k,zSI!~~_12.JPG

i agree - you could drive a smart car through the gap above the headlights

going by the wording of the ad, that car is on the register, probably cat c or d, is it really worth 11.5 k when that is taken into consideration? how much is a mint 53 plate fetching, in this financial climate?

going by the wording of the ad, that car is on the register, probably cat c or d, is it really worth 11.5 k when that is taken into consideration? how much is a mint 53 plate fetching, in this financial climate?

In estate form, you are looking at a minimum 16k

going by the wording of the ad, that car is on the register, probably cat c or d

going by the headline of the ad, the car is cat d - "WAS CAT D LIGHT DAMAGED NOW FULLY REPAIR ED" !! :thumb: :) :doh: :D

Feedback not good enough in my book

Looks like you could get your fist through the gap between the bonnet and n/s headlamp. :eek:

But as is always the case with these, you would have to inspect the thing carefully and make sure the paperwork passes muster. So - just like any other second-hand car purchase then!

16K? wow...

i agree - you could drive a smart car through the gap above the headlights

I have bought a number of CAT D cars over the years, repaired them/had them repaired, and then used them.

I feel that the biggest issue with purchasing a repaired CAT D vehicle is the sheer scope of damage that the classification can cover. Some vehicles have light panel damage and others are slaughtered - yet both would/could be a CAT D.

I personally would not buy an expensive repaired CAT D car unless I knew and trusted the repairer and had seen the extent of the damage beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom