Green 2 pin plug goes where?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Littledigger

Car
CLK 2004 270CDI
I've just removed the inlet manifold on my clk 270 cdi (pre facelift) to remove the swirl flaps and after re installing the manifold and stuffed the wires through the middle, I have a green 2 pin plug that I can't remember where it plugs into. It's on a short wish wire but just can't find where it plugs into. I've connected the sump sensor, the starter wire, the top of gear box plug (crank sensor I think) but at a loss to where this 2 pin plug goes. does anyone have a sensor diagram?

I've just removed the inlet manifold on my clk 270 cdi (pre facelift) to remove the swirl flaps and after re installing the manifold and stuffed the wires through the middle, I have a green 2 pin plug that I can't remember where it plugs into. It's on a short wish wire but just can't find where it plugs into. I've connected the sump sensor, the starter wire, the top of gear box plug (crank sensor I think) but at a loss to where this 2 pin plug goes. does anyone have a sensor diagram?
SOLVED. Still don't know what it connects to but I solved the problem by getting under the car and reaching up above the starter to have a feel. found the socket for the plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom