Greetings from Norway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheStig

Car
Mercedes 230E W124, 1990
Hello all. I allready posted a thread in the MEMBERS GALLERY about my Mercedes quite a while ago, but I have not introduced myself here yet. :doh: So I thought it perhaps was about time I did.. :eek:

My name is Stig, I am 38 years old and have a 1990 W124 230E that I bought a couple of years ago. I have used those 2 years to make my own personal touches to the car, and make it stand out a little bit from the crowd. :D

The car is still under progress, and I will update with pictures in members gallery as I make changes. But right now it has been quiet for awhile, as other things has taken most of my time and money. But I still have a few plans for this car, so updates will come! :thumb:

This is a picture of the car a few days after I bought it:
S1031184.jpg

And here is the car as it looks today:
3Rendermbgold.jpg

Hi,welcome to the forum-nice pics;)

Hi Stig and welcome to the forum.Been watching your updates but we can't reply on the gallery

Throwing in a picture of myself also, and my 5 year old son making a quality control of the -67 Volvo Amazon. ;)
(It's important that the moon-ball on the antenna has the eyes faced the right way!:p)

251238_10150207689407613_527667612_7377928_6541737_n.jpg

Hi Stig and welcome to the forum.Been watching your updates but we can't reply on the gallery

Ah, that might explain the poor feedback in there.. :doh:
I did not even know that it was not possible to give replies in there.. :eek:

Thank you d w124 for your welcome greetings, I highly appreciate that. :thumb:

So you're the real Stig then! Welcome

To be honest I wanted to send you a pm on the MBWorld but I thought you might think I was some sort of a stalker LOL

Hello and welcome

Mic

So you're the real Stig then! Welcome

That's right Frugal, I'm the REAL Stig. ;) Thanks. :)

To be honest I wanted to send you a pm on the MBWorld but I thought you might think I was some sort of a stalker LOL

Oh, no feel free to PM me if you have something you want to ask me in private. :) I won't hang you for that. :D

Also, to all of you.. The signature streamer of mine links to a Norwegian Mercedesforum (merceforumet.com)
It is in Norwegian text, but it also has tons of pictures of my car from I bought it and the progress up till today. So you are free to have a look if you want, even if you don't understand much of what is written in there. :thumb:

Hello Stig
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

I love the looks of your 3,6 project by the way d w124, that is the one in your signature right? Looks just perfect! :cool:

Welcome aboard TheStig. Looks like you will be adding an interesting dimension to the forum.

Hello Stig. I've also got a 1990 230e. Yours is in much better condition than mine, though. :bannana:

Nice photos, looks funny to see the steering wheel on the other side.

Took me almost a year to start using this forum, is that a record?! :D

I joined in 2007 and only made my first post this month :p

welcome. great w124 :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom