Greetings from Staffs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freak

Car
C63S Coupe
Good morning everyone,

Just a quick intro, I'm about to join the Mercedes clan and will be picking up a new C63S this weekend. I've got some questions but I'll post them in the relevant sections.

Freak

Welcome. We look forward to hearing about your new car. Photos will be expected........:thumb:

Well the dealer has phoned, they've found a fault... looks like a suspension sensor has gone AWOL so I won't be collecting this weekend now as they have to order the part, not a great start to ownership, I have to be honest it's a brand new motor and I know things happen, but even before I've started the motor I'm having 2nd thoughts...

Well the dealer has phoned, they've found a fault... looks like a suspension sensor has gone AWOL so I won't be collecting this weekend now as they have to order the part, not a great start to ownership, I have to be honest it's a brand new motor and I know things happen, but even before I've started the motor I'm having 2nd thoughts...
Sorry to hear that

Welcome.

Some MB dealers are great, other not so much. My advice is to always inspect a car you are buying as if it was offered for sale by Arthur Daley and Del Boy Trotter at the car park behind the pub..... :D Seriously - assume nothing and take nothing for granted.

Enjoy the C63S.... amazing cars! They'll fix the sensor and it'll be fine.

Yeah I'm just upset as you can imagine. It's not been a seamless process by any means, as you probably know new C63's are becoming a rare this since the new C-Class is now available so production has stopped.

I'd paid a deposit on another car (same dealer) only to be informed within an hour that it had been sold just before I'd paid my deposit, so they had to source another car, different spec/colour, and now this. So it's around 4 weeks from the first car to now and now this...

Finally got delivered on Friday (in the rain...) Spent Saturday giving it a good wash, decon, glaze, polish... blah blah blah!

Now a 1000 miles of taking it easy I guess.

C63S_Front_2_Edit.jpgC63S_Front_low_3 edit.jpg

Beautiful car. Out of curiosity what colour did you originally go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom