Greetings from Team63 - x3 Identical C63's!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

team63

Car
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

We are Team63, 3 friends from London who bought x3 C63 AMG's about 6 month's ago on the same day! We should off joined earlier as we have heard great things about the forum and its members but as they say, better late than never!

See below our AMG goodness :cool:

IMG_5674_zpss1lqwhmf.jpg

Team63

Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

We are Team63, 3 friends from London who bought x3 C63 AMG's about 6 month's ago on the same day! We should off joined earlier as we have heard great things about the forum and its members but as they say, better late than never!

See below our AMG goodness :cool:

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/Team63performance/media/IMG_7744_zpsgjd0wwiy.jpg.html

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/Team63performance/media/IMG_6858_zpsitac2rkr.jpg.html

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/Team63performance/media/IMG_6998_zpsozl0au2r.jpg.html

Team63

Welcome to the forum boys!:)

They look brilliant, welcome! :thumb:

Are all three exactly the same spec? And did you all buy them coincidentally the same day or was it planned?

Tell us your story :)

Welcome to the forum boys!:)

Cheers mate!! :thumb:

Are all three exactly the same spec? And did you all buy them coincidentally the same day or was it planned?

Cheers buddy, yes it was planned as you can see from the registration plates.

Yes, same spec. All 3 have Full IPE exhaust systems supported with a stage 2 remap running at about 550bhp. We have done some minor cosmetic mods too but hopefully more in the pipeline once we gain some funds!

I met you guys at Beckton meet the other weekend. Nice cars and awesome sounds

Alright mate - yes we remember, appreciate the kind words.

Did you go to Players today? Hopefully see you soon.

That would be a 1 in a billion coincidence that 3 friends buy exactly the same car, on exactly the same day with sequential reg marks...but they do say if you give enough monkeys typewriters eventually one will write Shakespeare!

renault12ts said:
That would be a 1 in a billion coincidence that 3 friends buy exactly the same car, on exactly the same day with sequential reg marks...but they do say if you give enough monkeys typewriters eventually one will write Shakespeare!

Renault Renault where for art thou.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

renault12ts said:

Well not really...

They could've become friends after meeting somewhere, and found out they bought them the same day as each other. Kind of like mothers when they meet another mother who both gave birth in the same ward, same day. Sure I wasn't the only person to want a more elaborate story!

Technically speaking, of course :)

Looking dam good. I normally don't like the black look but it looks good on these beasts !

I prefer the middle one!

All your cars look great the yellow callipers look especially good with the black. Enjoy

Very nice, can't wait to see whats in the pipeline!

Thanks all for the kind words.

We have loads planned in the near future so watch this space!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Will be attending the Car Throttle meet tomorrow in Feltham - hopefully some of you guys will be attending.

Replaced the tyres yet ?

Hi guys,three of you using one username could be confusing:confused:

Spotted you lot near A312 with a black R8 leading the pack...
Nice sound from the IPE zorst.

I was in the white C63 at the roundabout...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom