Greetings, self introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ELSMURFITO

Car
W201
Hello folks, new to forum always been around but not registered. Time has come to do so as i become owner of my third mercedes. My passion is w201 i own two of them. Recently picked 86' what seem are in zender body kit and has sec bonnet, penta wheels, leather seats and wooden trims inside all around. Looks nice. But need a lot of love bring it back to its prime. Project upcoming

Attachments

• received_1064609947655868.jpeg
    received_1064609947655868.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 15
  • received_317605246903838.jpeg
    received_317605246903838.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi and welcome 👍

Hello folks, new to forum always been around but not registered. Time has come to do so as i become owner of my third mercedes. My passion is w201 i own two of them. Recently picked 86' what seem are in zender body kit and has sec bonnet, penta wheels, leather seats and wooden trims inside all around. Looks nice. But need a lot of love bring it back to its prime. Project upcoming
Hello - im liking that!

Welcome to MBClub. Cool car, look forward to your future posts on it.

I thought Smurfs were small already, so the small Smurf must be tiny! 😁

THERE IS ALSO A R129 GRILLE FBG BONNET CONVERSION

There was a german tuning company called Schulz who did SEC bonnet conversions- there was a UK company also whose name escapes me for now

Last edited:
THERE IS ALSO A R129 GRILLE FBG BONNET CONVERSION

There was a german tuning company called Schulz who did SEC bonnet conversions- there was a UK company also whose name escapes me for now
Rude Mercs!

Actually i registered cause i saw thread on here somewhere about zender kit. And some guy PhilJ got as i have seen in pictures some parts i am very interested

Last edited:
Welcome to MBClub. Cool car, look forward to your future posts on it.

I thought Smurfs were small already, so the small Smurf must be tiny! 😁
Of course as i hope you guys will help me a lot with suggestions etc. As one of 190 petrol stock 2.0 i wish modifie as much as possible to 400hp make a sleeper. And for this i have vison restore. So first thing I'm after is sec grill as mine was some how by some owner in past destroyed..
P. S.

Well friend gifted t-shirt with grouch smurf on it so I'll troll it further more 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom