Votes: 55 63.2%
  • Grey

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • other - please state

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I wouldn't want one

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
MBClub are *possibly* producing a limited run of Polo T-Shirts and wishes to consult with the members on preference of colour.

Nice and simple poll :) (Picture is a mock-up and does not reflect possible end design)

Attachments

• polopoll.jpg
    polopoll.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 432
Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason i cant see the attached image, but i do think its a great idea.

Can the badge be a tad smaller?

Have you thought of producing baseball caps ???

Ooh, nice. Smaller logo would be a good idea.

Can't go wrong with black.

Smaller logo and navy blue would be classy.

Embroidered , not printed ..

Smaller logo and navy blue would be classy.

Embroidered , not printed ..

hmmm. navy blue would "hide" the logo a bit too much though.

definately a smaller logo though.

black all the way :)

Smaller logo.

White.

Good cotton.

You guys speak as if we're just rushing into this having given it no thought.

The logo is 8cm from top to bottom. It really isnt that large when on a polo shirt. Get your ruler out and see. If made smaller, the embroidery getts messy with the smaller lettering and other detail (like the co.uk bit)

Breast pockets. Not a common item on a polo shirt so this kind of thing would drive costs up.

Blue colour camoflages sections of the logo. It would require a separate logo colour palette to make it work.

Baseball caps? How chavtastic, this is a mercedes forum dont you know. :D

I thought this was going to be a thread about Volkswagens !

Black, white or grey would look fine.

If the logo has to be 80mm to be legible and facilitate ease of embroidery process that isn't a problem.

Very smart I think. :thumb:

How about putting 'MBClub' only, half the size of that on the badge in a single colour which compliments or contrasts with the shirt colour. Discreet and classy looking I would think.

How about putting 'MBClub' only, half the size of that on the badge in a single colour which compliments or contrasts with the shirt colour. Discreet and classy looking I would think.

A good point (single colour) and often practiced by some of the worlds biggest organisations.

You guys speak as if we're just rushing into this having given it no thought.

The logo is 8cm from top to bottom. It really isnt that large when on a polo shirt. Get your ruler out and see. If made smaller, the embroidery getts messy with the smaller lettering and other detail (like the co.uk bit)

Breast pockets. Not a common item on a polo shirt so this kind of thing would drive costs up.

Blue colour camoflages sections of the logo. It would require a separate logo colour palette to make it work.

Baseball caps? How chavtastic, this is a mercedes forum dont you know. :D

Then maybe you could have explained that in post #1 if you'd already considered it all :rolleyes:

I voted as not having one :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom