Grill Badge stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seanuk

Car
E Class
hi first time posting and wish to ask for help?

had my grill badge stolen sat night and am after a replacement with the back plate too. dealer has asked for £90.00 for the two bits of plastic. Now i know the cost from the dealer its not surprising? they just clip out and someone has taken this to meet a need? i would like to know if these are available as replacements at a less eye watering price? Im afraid this will get kicked again? good reason to not have this type of grill too!

thanks

spoken to sytner £90.00
spoken to mercedes uk £88.00

ordered from mercedes germany ( www.mbgtc.de) 57 euros delivered.

just had nice call from there customer relations dept in holland asking why i had complained about the price. Asked me if this price offered by dealer included fitting... considering removing this from the grill of a car is as easy as turning a handle and opening a door. Explained the design is flawed and the part is too expensive in uk as the price difference is crazy. she thanked me for my feedback which she will pass on to the tech team.

love the germans

parts arrived from germany

star and housing arrived today ordered 26th arrived 28th. with shipping like this is it any use purchasing pars you fit from the Uk as the price hike for us brits is just wrong.
any parts i need in future will be sourced from them in Germany. only a matter of time till they spot this and ship from Germany world wide as buyer pays shipping. how much would they save?

This is great , I need the same piece. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom