Grill red strip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Went and ordered this when I was drunk the other night

Looks a mare to fit, has anyone fitted one of these:confused:
Must of been off my box :p cost me £34 for a bit of red 3M tape:wallbash::D I thought it was a plastic trim :D that'll teach me for going on Ebay drunk

You know it still won't be an A45 no matter how many red bits and AMG badges you glue to it? :p

I fixed a similar tape (honeycomb red, highly reflective) to the inside of the tailgate (as suggested by Lofty), although it was only just under two quid for 3m ...

31710705424_75c7d613b1_o.jpg

... well, that's not really helpful, is it? :ban:

You know it still won't be an A45 no matter how many red bits and AMG badges you glue to it? :p
Saying this would get you banned from the Turkish forums (so I'm led to believe). :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, if the wing is going on the back you might as well go all-in with the tape too.

Still not stuck mine on yet what do you think decisions decisions

Do you think it looks a bit Golf GTI ish :thumb:

Yes Ben, I think you and Dave are right ...

If you're thinking about further little visual tweaks, why not look into carbon fibre front spoiler lip and carbon fibre side mirrors covers? I think the red calipers and EditionOne caps are just about enough red, and visually supporting each other too.

Even if I liked it (not sure at moment) I would never be able to apply it level without bubbles or creases and it would bug me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, another one here who doesn't like it.

Looks like badly applied lipstick to me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom