Group Buy of Isoft CR Pro ($$ Discount)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As I understand it, it does Everything the MB 2.0 does, but for any car. So if you're not an MB only house, it's a good idea.
I looked it up - not any car ; only post 2001 cars fitted with OBD2 , which none of mine have .

I was about to buy the MB v2.0 as I'm very seriously looking at trying to find a suitable 08/09 w211 E320 CDI (and trying to get to 30 posts some can say so in the wanted section!).

This would only be £40 more, which is great.

However, does anyone know if you lose any MB functionality as a result of going more generic? Does the MB v2.0 scanner do anything on a Merc that CR Pro cannot?

After having a chat with Icarsoft and the challenges of changing cars etc.

I've negotiated a group buy for the guys here .

Normal price of the Isoft CR pro with a 2 year warranty, from the UK distributor is £249.
Group buy price would be £175 + p&p say £5 (tbc)

If you'd be interested please let me know, as we need about 20 people interested to make this work.
I’m interested.

does anyone know if you lose any MB functionality as a result of going more generic? Does the MB v2.0 scanner do anything on a Merc that CR Pro cannot?

I've emailed icarsoft directly with this question to check. I'll report back if I hear anything from them.

Maybe 8 so far, does not look like there will be any chance of 20, maybe 10.

Worth speaking to them at this point?

Yes please. I could do with one fairly quickly.

many thanks

I've emailed icarsoft directly with this question to check. I'll report back if I hear anything from them.

Surprise surprise, I've not heard back from icarsoft.

But I'm interested if this group buy happens relatively quickly. Otherwise I'll need to buy one anyway. If i buy one separately, I'll update.

After having a chat with Icarsoft and the challenges of changing cars etc.

I've negotiated a group buy for the guys here .

Normal price of the Isoft CR pro with a 2 year warranty, from the UK distributor is £249.
Group buy price would be £175 + p&p say £5 (tbc)

If you'd be interested please let me know, as we need about 20 people interested to make this work.

We have about 10, can you contact the person you spoke to and see if this is any good?

I'm new here, but I will commit to one on the group buy. No real rush from my side, so happy to wait and see if the numbers we need can be found.

Martin.

I'm new here, but I will commit to one on the group buy. No real rush from my side, so happy to wait and see if the numbers we need can be found.

Martin.
Will get an new quote for 10.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Only just seen this but definitely interested if not too late

I have Star SDS but TBH its a pain to get out to do a quick check with all those thick cables and then have a laptop as well, normally its a non MB that I get asked to help with so I am possibly up for one of these too.

Count me in please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom