Group Buy of Isoft CR Pro ($$ Discount)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone got a receipt yet?

Still none here after sending emails!

For some strange reason, i find myself in the same boat.....BUT

Hi Ian, I'd like to get one too, at the above price. I logged into the site, and proceeded to the check out, but when I entered the code MercedesClub19......it was not recognised....any suggestions?

For all who have bought and by now used the iCarsoft CR PRO, what's the verdict? How do you find it, especially on non-MB vehicles?

been great on a Vauxhall Insignia and 2002.Volvo v70
Works fine on my Merc, and also on the Son-in-Law's Peugeot 508 when a crankshaft sensor went awol. Identified the fault, and cleared the code after replacement.

I have tried it on a Ford Fusion and a Peugeot 207 so far, both 2010 ish vintage. Very impressed with how many modules it can interface with, and particularly how well it handles live data - I can see the commanded and actual opening values of the electronic thermostat on the 207 for example.

A neighbour used it on his 2011 Range Rover air suspension faults too, and was happy with what it allowed him to diagnose.

Overall, very impressed.

I tried to update the s/w on my cr pro this morning, downloaded the programme, put my serial number and UID in, it then said there is an update do you want to download, i clicked download and it said the TF card is too small??

Am i doing something wrong, tried it twice

kc

derr, just succeeded!
it was simple when i chose the correct drive letter!!!!!!!!

kc

I have one of these now so went to update, i only chose a couple of models and only english and when i pressed to update got the message 'are you sure to clear alldata on the tf card for upgrade?' so i stopped for now as not sure did any of you get the same message and if so what did you do. also would the tf card have enough room to update all models? as idealy i would do that, thanks George

I have one of these now so went to update, i only chose a couple of models and only english and when i pressed to update got the message 'are you sure to clear alldata on the tf card for upgrade?' so i stopped for now as not sure did any of you get the same message and if so what did you do. also would the tf card have enough room to update all models? as idealy i would do that, thanks George
Hi,
I update all models but make sure you select English only as the language as mentioned above. The card has enough capacity for this.

After you update, you might post a screen shot of what was actually updated? And you updated via the card I presume?
Thanks.

My CR Pro has proved good on the Mercs.

Tried it at the weekend though on 2 cars with Error lights on the dash with no luck.

First one a Nissan with the EML on.
No luck at all with iCarsoft yet a £20 reader read and cleared the code!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Second one an Audi A3 with the ESP light on.
Only module that comes up is the ECM.

Tried a format on the SD card and reinstall with no luck.

Will see what iCarsoft come back with as something does not seem correct.

My CR Pro has proved good on the Mercs.

Tried it at the weekend though on 2 cars with Error lights on the dash with no luck.

First one a Nissan with the EML on.
No luck at all with iCarsoft yet a £20 reader read and cleared the code!

Second one an Audi A3 with the ESP light on.
Only module that comes up is the ECM.

Tried a format on the SD card and reinstall with no luck.

Will see what iCarsoft come back with as something does not seem correct.
Just that the english seems to be a little off as in " Are you sure you want exit" .... How do you find it on MB??? Works fine or not?? I think that its primary reading is MB, with the other makes having less options.

Just that the english seems to be a little off as in " Are you sure you want exit" .... How do you find it on MB??? Works fine or not?? I think that its primary reading is MB, with the other makes having less options.

Works fine for me on the Mercs.
You get used to the language and its easy to follow.

Disappointed though I can't ready anything on some brands.

Works fine for me on the Mercs.
You get used to the language and its easy to follow.

Disappointed though I can't ready anything on some brands.
I have the same model iCarsoft Cro Pro, Pat, and while it states that its Primarily for MB, it can also cover some functions in other car manufacturers, but its not multifunctional cover for all brands. Bit like a Venn diagram, I think. So far I've used it on Seat, Skoda, Peugeot and of course, the Merc without any problems. but then again,for the non MB mcars, it gave me the info I looked for, and checked for faults, so I did not need to go deeper than that. For the English, I think that it was written by some one whose English in not their 1st language. I dont think its phrased like that in mine, but I'll watch out for it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom