group buy re map's

location in the north

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matty.13

Car
Bmw ///M coupe . BMW v10 m5
im thinking of trying to sort out a group buy remap by angel tuning for the end of march or early april and just trying to gauge how many people would be intrested in doing this and what date would be best , this will almost certainly be done on a saturday .

last year i belive alot of people done the same thing and the whole day was very well run and a huge success.

i have been in contact with angle tuning and thinking of using there tonbridge or canterbury branches to hold the event.

prices depend on how many people want to have a remap done.

2 cars = £400
3 cars = £550
4+ cars = £175
10+ cars = £150
20+ cars = £125

so really the more cars the cheaper it will for everyone.

you dont have to have a mercedes , they remap lots of other brands.

angel require a £50 deposit before the day over the phone by credit card or direct debit in return they will give a appointment time .

any more info e.g power gains etc can be found on the angel tuning web site or you can call them on 01926614027 .

I know Im new to the site but if we can get 10 or more I would be interested most definitely...:thumb:

hi

have you tried these lot ?

Car Tuning, Performance Engine Tuning, ECU Remaps / Remapping: Viezu Technologies

i have spoke to them and in group buy we can get it for
1- 5 Cars £175
5 - 10 £150

It also depends on which ECU you have in the car as some may need to taken out eg Delphi ECU or they do power boxs normally at £299 but got them down to £250.

Angel are also good.

acid

ICEboy has already has posted this. If you put re map in the search engine you will find it.

In fact matty.13 you posted on the 18th ??

Last edited:
I would be interested in going to that, that is if my car can be remapped!!

I have asked a couple of places and have not recieved a definate answer :(

My car is a W202 C250 TD.

I am sure i have seen other members on here who have the same car, who have had it done, although i cant remember if that was a remap or a plug in box type chip!

I looked on the angel tuning site and they do not list any details for my car, too old!!!

Any more info anyone has, would be gratefully recieved!

Thanks

ICEboy has already has posted this. If you put re map in the search engine you will find it.

In fact matty.13 you posted on the 18th ??

yer im aware of that but that tread seems to have died and iceboy as of last week had not been on online for a month . so id thought id see if there was any intrest . i dont want to tread on anyones toes if ice boy wants to arrange a day id be more than happy to help and join in

I would be interested in going to that, that is if my car can be remapped!!

I have asked a couple of places and have not recieved a definate answer :(

My car is a W202 C250 TD.

I am sure i have seen other members on here who have the same car, who have had it done, although i cant remember if that was a remap or a plug in box type chip!

I looked on the angel tuning site and they do not list any details for my car, too old!!!

Any more info anyone has, would be gratefully recieved!

Thanks

prehaps give them a call is probley the best bet , the number is in the first post

yer im aware of that but that tread seems to have died and iceboy as of last week had not been on online for a month . so id thought id see if there was any intrest . i dont want to tread on anyones toes if ice boy wants to arrange a day id be more than happy to help and join in

I wasn't suggesting you where stepping on any one's toes, go for it absolutely.

Id be interested but only if we can get a location a bit further north as im based in scotland.

it will defo be a saturday . im also been in touch with viezu technolgies . if we can get a few more people we might should be able to get for £150 each .

hi i would defo be intrested if it was a bit closer to manchester. does anyone know how much extra bhp i would get out of my 2007 e320 cdi sport after a remap
thanks
boxer

hi i would defo be intrested if it was a bit closer to manchester. does anyone know how much extra bhp i would get out of my 2007 e320 cdi sport after a remap
thanks
boxer
I think most quote around 30-40bhp and 150Nm extra torque if it's the straight 6 Td
HTH
Steve

I have come across a company called Evolution Chips which is based in Blackpool and has various installers located across Britain. Is there anybody that would be interested in using these guys if we could arrange something for Blackpool?

It means that guys like me and others that are located quite a bit away from the possible group remap locations down south still have an option of not having to travel so far.

Anyone interested in sorting something out a bit further north?

Depending on when and where, I may be up for that.

Intend to get the car re-mapped anyway, so if I can save a few sheckles while doing so then it makes perfect sense to join a group buy..

thanks
boxer

i dont im affraid . but you can check on there website or give angle tuning a call

im going to have a chat with angel tuning some point this week and maybe we could have a group buy on the same date but in two locations , north and south . maybe banbury for the people in the north . i will keep you all up dated:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom