group buy re map's

location in the north

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm intertested, Gama say thay can do my 2008 W204 C220 CDI Sport 170bhp for £260 + vat, which is more than I want to spend at the moment, so i'll need to keep looking for an offer.

2 Cars for £400!
Fancy it Kraven?
Or see if we can get a few more people to get a better deal?

IS anyone else reading this forum and still wanting to re-map for power and performance, I have a group NATIONAL deal ????

Good job and a good discount for MB members! and no I am not the tunner just someone who wants More Power Please!

Cheers Ninja Matt

Go on...

I was just looking at Viezu, typed in a search and this thread came up.

If u guys want a group map at viezu let me know I will sort another one out

Acid

You will prob find that not all companies write there own files, a lot go through Viezu..

If u guys want a group map at viezu let me know I will sort another one out

Acid
Might be very interested indeed (as long as these things can't come back and bite one's behind?). Only stumbled across Viezu them as they seem to have a facility near me.

Cheers.

Well let me know if you want me to sort it out give me a list of cars , we will need 5 cars to make it worth while.......

acid

Where abouts would this be?

Unit 33 Sugarbrook Road
Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN
United Kingdom

you will need to do a pulley & remap to notice any difference.

Viezu can offer pulleys and other upgrades for the E55......

I doing a cls 55 for a forum member with a bigger pulley and viezu will remap the car.

Acid

Considering pulley options when the warranty expires - a little way off yet. Really do want a de-limit though, ready for a certain event soon. The Viezu site said I'd get an extra 22hp and 40Nm. Smallish percentage-wise, granted, but every little helps.

If anyone fancies the Group Deal at banbury i'd be interested.

Got a W203 C220 CDI thats in desparate need of some more power :D

if its in banbury and theirs enough people for the group remaps to be £120 wouldn't mind doing my c180k every little helps.

Interested and I live in Bromsgrove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom