Group remap 07/07/2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
HI guys

Anyone instrested in a group map at Viezu.
The dates are booked for the 7th july which is a Saturday.

Cost of each map will be £250 cash on the day
If ECU need to be removed it will cost £295 on the day.

Let me know

Thanks Acid
:bannana:

Hi, where is this and what can they offer us normally aspirated owners???

Cheers

Can they do the new MY13 C250 Diesel?

Hi, where is this and what can they offer us normally aspirated owners???

Cheers

Hey

20bhp

28 nm

Acid

Hi Mate

What could I expect from a E350 Cdi Coupe (231bhp, 59 plate) Diesel remap?

I believe Viezu offer an economy remap - which is what I would be interested in (Blue Optimize - are these generic or custom to my vehicle?).

Also, I believe my car has a Tricore ECU - would need to be taken out for the remap?. How long would it take on Saturday?

If the car can be remapped - i'm available tommorow and can travel down? if it helps.

Apologies - need to ask, is the £250 all inclusive - no other charges?

Thanks

If I may add, I had mine done by BrabusK8 earlier this year (E55k remap and delimit). A first for me. The guy knows his stuff and it worked a treat.

Was a very enjoyable afternoon, thanks Acid and the guys.

Hi Mate

I believe Viezu offer an economy remap - which is what I would be interested in (Blue Optimize - are these generic or custom to my vehicle?).

Also, I believe my car has a Tricore ECU - would need to be taken out for the remap?. How long would it take on Saturday?

If the car can be remapped - i'm available tommorow and can travel down? if it helps.

Thanks

Ok, count me in for Saturday - If you get a chance, please answer some of my questions.

Please let me know confirmed details for location/address and time I need to be onsite.

Thanks ;)

I will be down at Viezu too on Saturday with my family....:)

Look forward to seeing you all that turn up.

I will be down at Viezu too on Saturday with my family....:)

Look forward to seeing you all that turn up.

Ok, thanks - If possible, please book me in for 9am.

Can you confirm the address is ....

Viezu Technologies
Unit 33 Sugarbrook Road
Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN

Thanks again

Hi Mate

Thanks

hey

If you ECU needs to come out of your car the charge is £300 as it take a lot longer.

i look forwards to seeing you.

If there is enough time tomorrow i will see if we can do a dyno before and after the map.

thanks

acid

hey

If you ECU needs to come out of your car the charge is £300 as it take a lot longer.

i look forwards to seeing you.

If there is enough time tomorrow i will see if we can do a dyno before and after the map.

thanks

acid

Thanks for the reply Acid, see you tomorrow.

i had a very enjoyable morning down at Viezu yesterday and the new Power Remap is great....i may need a new turbo as my waste/gate acutator is playing up as MSL thought was suspect but small price to pay for a smile on my face at the end of it.

Thanks Saram (MSL - Acid's brother) for meeting me down at Viezu.

Afterwrads I went on to MSL to get a pair of new upgraded DS2 6000K bulbs which they supplied and fitted followed by another trip down to tehe Bulring shopping Centre with Mrs Flash and Baby Flash.....:)

£250 ++++

You buy the same chip on ebay for £85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom