Group remap anyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hey

Guys Anyone interested in a group ecu map

Prices for the map will £250 and £300 if ecu needs to come out.
Viezu in the midlands will be doing the maps and dyno before and after will be included.

Let me know if any one is interested need 5 or more to get these prices.

Thanks acid

Sounds pricey for a group price, seen others previously at circa £150

How much for just a dyno run Acid?

Sounds pricey for a group price, seen others previously at circa £150

Thats if you get 10-15 cars and plus when people do them for £150 they do not give a beofre and after dyno plus no does that price if the ECU needs to come and mapped BDM.

:)

Thats if you get 10-15 cars and plus when people do them for £150 they do not give a beofre and after dyno plus no does that price if the ECU needs to come and mapped BDM.

:)

I think there is confusion as the other thread said 1-5 cars for £150 and not 10-15 cars.. Maybe it was a typo

My last car had this remap and it felt considerably quicker post remap

Hi. Other thread went quiet, so on Monday I called Angel in Banbury. £195, single car, but weekdays only. Sounded very knowledgable, and I've read good things about both Angel and Viezu.

Sorry if this sounds a daft question, but what is the difference between an Angel remap and a Viezu remap? I just want a safe, untraceable, reliable job done, with a full delimit.

Never tried one before, so apologies for naivety! :eek:

Whoops, meant to say yes, am interested too

Hi

I'm interested and in Kent but could travel up. Are we looking at a weekday or weekend?

Hi

Where is it being held

Hi. Other thread went quiet, so on Monday I called Angel in Banbury. £195, single car, but weekdays only. Sounded very knowledgable, and I've read good things about both Angel and Viezu.

Sorry if this sounds a daft question, but what is the difference between an Angel remap and a Viezu remap? I just want a safe, untraceable, reliable job done, with a full delimit.

Never tried one before, so apologies for naivety! :eek:

Hi

Ture they do charge £195 as you said but they do not have a dyno there to see the before and after results.

Acid

Ok Guys

Shall We start a List ?????

Will a week day be better or a weekend on a saturday ???

Let me know what you think?

Acid

Hi Acid

What sort of bhp gain could i expect from a N/A 430 ?

Worth doing or not really ?

H

1. Marty (dyno only) prefer a Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom