Group remap viezu 10 / 11 / 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
HI

Guys i have some prices
smile.gif

OBD MAPS £200 ( Will be done via the diagnostic Port )
BDM MAPS £300 ( Ecu will be removed and Open to map the car )
Eurocharged Super Charger pulley and map £950.00 for the C32 and 55s Komps Fitted

They also have a Dyno on site normally £50 extra to get the before and after results.
I will see if i can get a better deal on the Dyno runs.

We need at least 5 people for this happen but there are 10 spaces.

07765 44 44 47
Acid

What's the difference against a Brabus unit apart from price ? That's for cls350 w219

Last edited:
Custom map will be given to your car as the Brabus Chip works on most cars as plug and play.

What's the figures for the map ?

Power increase - Performance remap : 38 BHP

Torque Increase- Performance remap : 75 Nm

Viezu Technologies
</SPAN>Unit 33 Sugarbrook Road
Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN

Performance & Fuel Economy Improvements

Hi,

I've got a 58 plate C200 CDI Manual, what improvements am I looking at following an engine remap?

Cheers.

Hi,

I've got a 58 plate C200 CDI Manual, what improvements am I looking at following an engine remap?

Cheers.

around 35 - 38 bhp

better on fuel aswell

Thanks Acid,

Just a bit too far for me to travel, almost 5 hour round trip, definitely interested in a remap though, anyone know of any good/reliable mappers a bit further up north?

Thanks

Thanks Acid,

Just a bit too far for me to travel, almost 5 hour round trip, definitely interested in a remap though, anyone know of any good/reliable mappers a bit further up north?

Thanks

No probs

You should find other mappers up north do some more research and check on google.

Thanks acid

Thanks Acid,

What are the Viezu agents like, do they offer the same level of service/support?

I've seen from the Viezu website that there are a couple that aren't too far away from where I am.

Cheers.

Thanks Acid,

What are the Viezu agents like, do they offer the same level of service/support?

I've seen from the Viezu website that there are a couple that aren't too far away from where I am.

Cheers.

over all they should offer the same service as head office in birmingham if you have any problems with them let me know :)

Cheers Acid, just need to get them to quote me the same price as one of your group remaps:thumb:

i will be there in the morning at 10am

See you guys there

thanks
Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom