Grove & Dean?

• Thread starter Deletedmember148151
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deletedmember148151

Hello, new owner here of a 190E and need to swap insurers as my old ones A Plan from Peterborough are quoting me £138 just to swap from one to the other when there is only 5 months left on the policy, gone over to compare the market and have a quote from Grove & Dean for £167.68 which includes breakdown cover, protected ncb and all the bells, only downfall is the excess is £250 compulsory and £150 voluntary, has anyone here heard of Grove and Dean please? i'm just about to hit the buy now button!

Never heard of them:dk:
There must be a high "admin" charge at A Plan to change cars.
Did you ask them how much a years cover would be to get an idea if they are competitive?

Yes, just under £400 for heavens sakes, they said it is because I am going from a 75 group 17 to the Merc in group 12 but is more valuable.

Yes, just under £400 for heavens sakes, they said it is because I am going from a 75 group 17 to the Merc in group 12 but is more valuable.

Bye- bye A Plan then.

Car insurance pricing is something I'll never comprehend totally.

Hello, new owner here of a 190E and need to swap insurers as my old ones A Plan from Peterborough are quoting me £138 just to swap from one to the other when there is only 5 months left on the policy, gone over to compare the market and have a quote from Grove & Dean for £167.68 which includes breakdown cover, protected ncb and all the bells, only downfall is the excess is £250 compulsory and £150 voluntary, has anyone here heard of Grove and Dean please? i'm just about to hit the buy now button!
Grove and Dean get reasonable reviews on Trustpilot - nearly 6000 reviews, so they must be doing something right.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, I have gone with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom