Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigyb

Car
Audi A8 W12
I'd just like to say a big hello to the A-hole in the mercedes travelling up the M1 north on Friday evening, looking in my rear he was about 1 foot off my bumper and then straddled both lanes looking of a way around all the traffic. I watched him cut up about 6 or seven cars, nearly total a van and completely p1ss off most of the north bound traffic.

As he passed my by on my left I gave him a nice hand gesture at which point he tried to side swipe my CLK, then he got in front of me and slammed his anchors on about 6 or seven times.

To my suprise he wasn't a boy racer, but a middle aged businessman suited and booted, if I'd managed to actually catch him without killing myself in the process I certainly would have booted him.

Unfortunately it was quite dark and I couldn't work out the model, even though its rear bumper nearly came through my windscreen once or twice. All I can say it was dark coloured, large and standard saloon shaped. I'm still trying to remember the number plate.

I doubt he reads the forums or if he can read at all, but I needed to vent some anger....

I know it can be frustrating travelling north or south on the M1 on a Friday, but I would like to carry on doing it without the aid of a wooden casket.

He is the sort that gives Mercedes drivers a bad name. We can do without that sort of behaviour.:devil: :devil:

Unfortunately it happens with all Marqes, not just the MBs.

I've witness similar driving (admittedly not as bad as this) from other MBs, and have cringed.

But then again, also the same with Scoobys, Alfas, Beemers, Fords, etc, etc .... even a Lancia !

I'm sure we all have.

However, stuff as bad as this is pretty bad in itself.

K

sorry to hear that, there are so many T*ss*rs out on the roads at the moment who must have printed their own driving licences!

Ive had a few incidents in the last few months which included :-

- Silver Astra on the A12 doing much the same as the guy in the merc did to you- middle aged businessman on his mobile!

- Maroon Lexus up my **** on a 30 mph rd even tho i was doing 40mph, so i let him over take and he stopped in front of me, out came a 7 ft black guy who was as wide as my car running towards me! wasnt gonna wait around to see what he wanted to compare notes about, and id done nothing to agravate him, g/f was shook up by this guy!

ppl tell me its the car and it attracts attention, but its just idiots out there who dont give a sh*t and think they own the roads!

Rant over, thought id vent my stories as this one came out!

I ran up the back of a some little car a while back whilst driving an easyrentacar A class. Not particularly hard, but a bunch of large black guys got out and started walking towards me.

[crap pants moment].

The big one said not to worry about it as there was no damage.

[whew!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom