Grrrrrrrrrr another eBay messer!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
I've put my wife's old corsa on eBay 4 times now and every time it's sold and everytime the winning bidder hasn't replied or anything. 4 different messers in the space of just over a month !!

I wish there was something you could do. I sometimes save these messers in my favourite sellers hoping one day they'll actually list something for sale so I can **** them about! But they never seem to sell anything !! Aaarrrrgh I hate the useless pricks !!!!

Isn't it more likely that it the same bidder? Four different bidders not responding seems unlikely. Try selling it using somebody else's account or start a new one.

that's small time dealers they bid on lots of cars then out of the ones they win they pick the cheapest bargains to reply to and follow up then try to knock you down on the doorstep when they come to collect and most people just give in and take there offer ! ebay for cars is USELESS ! NEVER AGAIN !

Well the first ones address was in Surrey, then Northampton, London and the last one was from Cumbria. I think eBay is a no no for cars though to be honest.

Selling a secondhand car on eBay is just too dodgy these days. Try Auto Trader, and for a low value car, accept only cash. Also, price it accordingly because people will expect to knock something off the headline price.

Gumtree is great for low value cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom