GSF 59% off anything, today only.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Neil

Thank you. I am in need of ZH-M hydraulic fluid for my 1987 4-Matic. I can get it from MB but at a high price. GSF and other factors list LH-M (very different stuff) Any clues on ZH-M?

Sorry Bruce, I don't know if LHM is a substitute. They don't seem to sell ZHM any more.

Only part I looked up was a Front shock.

List price before discount (assuming they can't find a way to get out of it) is £359.

Seems pretty outrageous.....wouldn't be surprised if they went up 50% the day before the offer!

Neil thanks. I needed a set of wiper blades and with a discount Valeo’s 24” set are £22 delivered. I don’t think I saw a lower price than this, ever.

Neil

Thank you. I am in need of ZH-M hydraulic fluid for my 1987 4-Matic. I can get it from MB but at a high price. GSF and other factors list LH-M (very different stuff) Any clues on ZH-M?

Bruce,

While collecting a couple of parts at Reading GSF (01189 873 030) I noticed they had 2 different kinds of Zentralhydraulikol (sp?) on the shelf, ECP part #s 980VG0140 (mineral oil) & 980BM0020 (CHF oil). Is that the right stuff?

Might be worth giving them a buzz.

HTH.

set of brembo rear pads for the cls ordered, thanks alot.

Only part I looked up was a Front shock.

List price before discount (assuming they can't find a way to get out of it) is £359.

Seems pretty outrageous.....wouldn't be surprised if they went up 50% the day before the offer!
That's exactly what they do. That's how they can have constant 'Walt's .

Seems a genuine discount for some parts. A Mann oil filter for £4.94 is as cheap as it gets.

Yes I also bagged a Mann oil filter for just over £4.

Thanks @neilrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom