GT Batle @ Rockingham 25th June - 56k heavy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
I went to GT battle @ Rockingham yesterday - although my car has been nicked just before the major events we still had a great time.

Some of you will remember Adam from the Brunters track day and he did really well. I spent some evenings last week getting his car ready and lending him a few bits to help out.

We fitted my spare suspension after he broke a R/H rear shock absorber, relined the brakes and fitted my monster tacho so he could see the shift light easily
Thursday night was spent fitting my spare bigger diameter exhaust to allow the turbo to breathe more easily, and then we were set.

here's a few pics that I took on the day

In the pit garages
GTB1.jpg

Ginger nuts
GTB2.jpg

Again
GTB4.jpg

GTB6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Continued :)

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Adam got 1st FWD with a 1.19.50 - so we are pretty chuffed

FWD winner, team and trophy

GTB6.jpg

glass.jpg

Was a great if very long day - up at 4.00am and finally back indoors @ 9.45pm :shock: - but it was worth every minute

Mark

that Porsche Carrera GT looks awful in that colour. Hope the owner was a better driver than aestheste. :crazy:

love the CRX though :rock:

mickl said:
that Porsche Carrera GT looks awful in that colour.

I'm not usually a lover of Porches but that would look wonderful in any colour IMO. Nothing whatsoever to do with mine being a very similar hue.

Looks like you had a great day Mark even though i'm sure your thoughts were drifting to your car at times.

Thanks for those great pics and many congrats to the team on the award :rock:

Does look like it was great fun and some lovely motors :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom