GT or Diamond grille

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rom1

Car
Mercedes c220d cabriolet
In 2 minds about front grille, at the moment got the diamond grille, think about swapping it over for GT in Gloss black, I did it on my black W205 cab and it looked good but not sure if it will suit the grey colour.
Will be adding gloss black canards to lower corner grilles.
What do you think stick or swap ?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 25
  • car pic case 2a.jpg
    car pic case 2a.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 25
Without a doubt, the Panamerica grill, it would look great, as for it being Black, black goes with any colour, so no worries. :) 👍

Honestly would stick with the diamonds. Don’t think a black panamerica would go with a grey car.
Agree after a lot of thinking and imaging with overlays it does look better with diamond

I have always like the diamond one, even when I had the c43 with the plainer one, I thought the diamond ones looked better.

I really like the black gloss one in your photo though. I think that would look nice. If you don't like it, you could sell it on but I think you would like the black gloss once it was on the car :)

Honestly would stick with the diamonds. Don’t think a black panamerica would go with a grey car.
I have a grey car with black/chrome panamericana grille, and I think it looks pretty good. If the OP likes the look of the grille then I think he’ll like it on the car.

Seems like all the manufacturers particularly the German ones are all going for these aggressive looking grilles these days.
I must say I prefer the diamond grille. That GT grille looks like it came off a truck 🙈

Diamond one for me. The GT one just makes your car look like a wannabe GT, imo

Panamericana for me too, but I'm biased; any swirly diamond grille is at the top of my list of unattractive Mercedes grilles. (The best are the old-style multiple-horizontal-slats type).

Panamericana gets my vote. Was hoping to do this to my S63 AMG Coupe but no one seems to do them.😭 Any adverts I have seen say not for S63

I like the look of the Panamericana. I fitted the version chrome on my white W205. Originally wanted the gloss black, but the body shop miss placed the black one, so ended up going with the chrome. Also, @rom1, is your car an amg line?

I like the look of the Panamericana. I fitted the version chrome on my white W205. Originally wanted the gloss black, but the body shop miss placed the black one, so ended up going with the chrome. Also, @rom1, is your car an amg line?
Where's the pictures, we thing you are making this up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom