GT63s professional detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unimog

SUPPORTER
Car
W203 C350, AMG GT63s Coupe 4dr
I would like to share a couple of pictures of the GT63s having PPF and professional detailing ready to join my stable. Its a big beast to clean so every little helps!

Thanks to Adi at Deepshine Detail in Lincoln for making it look show better than showroom ready!

CEUO0715.jpeg JJAZ4932.jpeg
QAXL4724.jpeg

Wow, lovely

Beautiful. Love the colour and the yellow callipers, also glad you can't spec the night pack i believe. The chrome trim looks awesome.

What is the colour called btw?

Stunning!!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Beautiful. Love the colour and the yellow callipers, also glad you can't spec the night pack i believe. The chrome trim looks awesome.

What is the colour called btw?

On 2020 MY cars I believe you can delete the night pack as it's bundled in with Premium Plus spec. I didn't want the Aero pack and I think the car is too big too have the blacked out look. They said, I have seen a few of them knocking around in Florida in recent weeks with night pack and polished alloys and that looks pretty special too. US cars also get a carbon roof option which the UK doesn't, and I have seen a few with this, options for UK cars are very limited as other models in Merc's current line up.

It's Graphite Grey Metallic, I think its an AMG only colour.

Very nice, lovely shine and very wise to have PPF applied.
It looks like they have done a great job.

Absolutely stunning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom