Gtechniq G5 vs Angelwax H2Go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpc

Car
2018 S205 C250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO
I recently bought some angelwax h2go as the reviews looked great for beading etc. I must admit I’ve not been too impressed especially when driving in the wet.
I previously have used Gtechniq G5 and found this to be much more effective when beading and blowing of the screen when driving.
Anyone else found this?

I recently bought some angelwax h2go as the reviews looked great for beading etc. I must admit I’ve not been too impressed especially when driving in the wet.
I previously have used Gtechniq G5 and found this to be much more effective when beading and blowing of the screen when driving.
Anyone else found this?
I use G-techniq G6 on glass and have the paintwork G-techniq crystal sealed, very pleased so far...
d47279f72bbd62b30f2cc8cbef4e1d3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Haven't tried the angelwax, but have the Gtechniq on my glass and also the C1 crystal lacquer and Exo coating. Water beads off so well i don't even need to turn the wipers on and it just sits on the bodywork!

Funnily enough I looked into these two for my glass. Had a chat with Ed at Divine Detail who suggested the Angelwax so went down they route.

Very pleased with it. Easy to apply and lasts really well. Little goes a long way too so I often end up doing all the glass with what’s left on the applicator. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom