GTG at Duxford Air Museum - 28 Sep 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzslk230k

Car
R170 SLK 230K, W140 S500, W203 C220CDI
Folks

The SE Region of the Mercedes Benz Club [ie me] is organising an informal meeting [aka GTG] at Duxford Air Museum ...

This an open invitation to all you folks to come along [we are probably meeting from 10:30am]... We had a very successful GTG last weekend [thanks Maff / Paul] and hope that we will be able to repeat same ...

This is a "Free and Easy" day - you pay your own way and do your own thing in the company of MB-owning friends ...

Any interest ?

Sounds good to me...
Just up the road from work for me
If I'm not going home that weekend.

Where do you working Doriant?

Count me in 100% defo.

Would we qualify for the group booking ?

I'd happily pay up front if need be.

K

Group Discount

I will find out and let you guys know ...

Any chance of something happening up in this half of the country?

Or is it a case of going to where the most people are?

I'm not afraid to organise something but how many people are from Scotland here?

Ideally someone from the North of England who has local knowledge could organise something.

I have been in touch with a few people from 190revolution about a UK meet and have a had a good response but there was nobody in the middle ground to suggest a good location.

If somebody comes up with any ideas I'll spread the word.I can bring 3 other 190 owners from Scotland down as far as Manchester/Stoke.

Bazza

Originally posted by bazza

Or is it a case of going to where the most people are?

I'm not afraid to organise something but how many people are from Scotland here?

Bazza

At the expense of getting a little off topic (sorry guys), I know that:

- I'm in Edinburgh
- Fuzzer's in Glasgow
- and just joined us wwgraham in Edinburgh (wttc!)

Have now posted this invite out to some other MB forums as well,in the hope we can perhaps increase our numbers somewhat.
Pete

Originally posted by Bear
Have now posted this invite out to some other MB forums as well,in the hope we can perhaps increase our numbers somewhat.
Pete

Who pray?????:confused:

I've posted to mercedeshop.com,the W123 and W114/5 clubs over at MSN and also over at a Dutch site.Hopefully both MBclub UK and the MBC will benefit and perhaps pick up some new members/posters.I particulary made a point of not putting an invite out to the MBOA site.
Pete

Originally posted by bazza

Ideally someone from the North of England who has local knowledge could organise something.

Bazza

After the GTG at Maffs my other half and I had a seriously discussion and we were / are thinking about trying to put together a GTG in the Lancashire area. I am wondering when would suit members here?

I would need to check my rota, but heck I'll be there anyway!

Best idea would be to start a new thread with a time and place and see what response there is.

Bazza

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
After the GTG at Maffs my other half and I had a seriously discussion and we were / are thinking about trying to put together a GTG in the Lancashire area. I am wondering when would suit members here?
The main problem is the location. If you can find a decent location somewhere then we're laughing :)

Originally posted by Simon
I think I'll go to this one, it's not to far from my home.

Sorry but can't make it now because I'm moving house:crazy: Oh the stress.........

UPDATE - ADMISSION FEES

If there are 20 or more of us, we can get a group discount ON THE DAY ... Suggest that for those of us going, we try and get there as close to 10:30am as possible... Meeting area is in main car park in the museum ...

If there is the pre-requisite number, then HURRAH ! Else, its £8-50 per person to get in ...

I will see if I can get dedicated parking area set aside ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom