Gtg at Maidstone Services Saturday 10th April 2021 at 2pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ahh...!!!!!! Multiple cakes required 💡Better get your baking kit on Sarah.......🧁
I'm on to it Tricky 👩‍🍳

OK, anyone else? - remember we cant have more than 6!

01 MissyD
02 MadMerx - possible

If anyone does fancy popping along for coffee (and cake!) and a chat, I'll hopefully be parked in the small car park on the left as you come in, I'll be in the old girl too.

Its a possible for me , my chores are done , got a man coming at 11, nowt to do after that and only just down the road 🙂

Its a possible for me , my chores are done , got a man coming at 11, nowt to do after that and only just down the road 🙂
Cool, hope to see you

01 MissyD
02 MadMerx - possible
03 Philc57 - possible

It is not looking good on the forecast, think it is meant to get rather moist tomorrow

Weather forecast as reliable as ever...

Ah, blast, I'm 2miles away, sorry I missed this guys

Oh dear, next time. Your ears must have been burning, cos we were talking about you.

Thanks to @MadMerx and @Philc57 for braving the weather, was good to meet you guys.
It was good to meet @MissyD and @Philc57 even though the weather was not kind, the chat was great! :thumb:

@LeeJV We spoke about the detailing fanatics and whether they did beginners classes to those wanting to find out how you do it ;)

Aha, I'm always happy to help anyone with detailing tips, or even services so to speak.

Hope you guys had a good natter, I'm meeting up with some other guys next Sat for a drive out. Maybe we could all meet up at some point at the same place in the afternoon.

Failing that how about bank Holiday weekend??

Aha, I'm always happy to help anyone with detailing tips, or even services so to speak.

Hope you guys had a good natter, I'm meeting up with some other guys next Sat for a drive out. Maybe we could all meet up at some point at the same place in the afternoon.

Cool, I'd be up for that :thumb:

Waddabout the CAKE

Splendid :D I can probably make next weekend but depends what works best for you?

LeeJV said:

Splendid :D I can probably make next weekend but depends what works best for you?

Don't forget to bring your detailing kit madmerx and I would like a full demonstration done on our cars I'll buy the coffees
🙂🙂

Just realised, no photos
Did you forget MissyD 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom