GTG at PCS 16th of May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes. Yours are the ones where you've photoshopped some Bloke with a paint gauge, you seem to have your skills off pat they look almost real..

:D

It was nice to put a name to a face Dieselman today.

Thanks for bringing the paint meter, and I put my hand up, its fascinating to measure a car, and get a better picture of its history just from the thickness of the paint.:eek:

was great to meet all you guys, and thanks to olli , his family and his team back at the office, was a good day

Thanks for bringing the paint meter, and I put my hand up, its fascinating to measure a car, and get a better picture of its history just from the thickness of the paint.

It's just like weighing up a Woman...the thicker the paint the dodgier the Bird...:D

Excellent.:thumb:

This is what the club should do more of.

Can I donate somthing?

Of course. The fundraisers Anna and Annie would be onlt too grateful to hear from you. I did a charity auction once for a free trip in one of my cars and raised 750 quid. I took a trip up to Tadworth to see how the money is spent and found it to be the most amazing experience.

Without sounding all wishy washy, there are many people less fortunate than us through no choice of their own, and whilst we are all swanning about in nice cars enjoying ourselves I feel it's important not to forget that.:thumb:

Thank you Olly for the wonderful GTG, and many thanks to your lovely mum and your girlfriend and also the 2 boys that helped out, the food was excellent, and i'm sure they must've put alot of effort into that!

Here's some pic's i managed to take:

Attachments

• rsz_dsc00174.jpg
    rsz_dsc00174.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 239
  • rsz_dsc00173.jpg
    rsz_dsc00173.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 239
IMG_4779.JPG

I see Dieselman borrowed Simon Cowell's trousers for the day ;):D

Olly - thanks to everyone for a wonderful time yesterday. Sorry we could only stay for the morning. Will be in touch re servicing next week.

Thank to Olly & family for a fantastic morning. As always the food was plentiful a really scrumptious!

Saw some great examples of some exotic machinery aswell!

Thanks to all.

Cheers, Bill.

ps. Matt, thank your son for taking those excellent photos, especially the red MR2 (mine) :bannana: .......Thanks. :)

Last edited:
What a great GTG it was yesterday! :cool:

Many, many thanks to everyone for making it and especially to Olly, Emma and the family for all of the hard work and preparation that went in to it all - really was well planned and most hospitable :)

A special thanks to Olly for allowing me the use of his ramp to prod about underneath my car - the gear shift is noticably smoother :thumb:

Great assortment of cars - the SLR was a very special treat for all to see, you don't really get more exotic than that for a GTG :rock:

Thanks to Janner for the ride in the E320 TT and Dieselman for the paint measuring. Nice to put faces to names that you've not met and great to chat with like minded folks.

Weather was pretty kind to us and other than a bit of gustyness and a few sprinkles it was a great day out.

If Carlsberg did GTGs....:D

Roll on the next one! :bannana:

Will

Agreed it was a very enjoyable day - the food and hospitality were especially great

- big thank you to Olly and family for the hard work - it's not easy to set these things up and does require alot of planning and effort well done.

:thumb:

Very sorry about this, but I just couldn't justify another £40 on fuel- I am extremely tight on money this month, and the boiler breaking down this week was the final straw.

As stated in my e-mail, I am more than happy to purchase the spark plugs anyway if they were special order.

Looks like a great time was had by all - I had something come up that I could not get out so was unable to make it.

Would have been great to see the SLR!

the midlands one is on a sunday ;)

And of course, you can do much better than these mamby pamby southerners with a mere SLR :devil::devil:

Consider the gauntlet well and truly thrown. LOL

219 miles from Plymouth, tempting though!

Had a look through the pics from last year, looked realy good!

Last edited:
And of course, you can do much better than these mamby pamby southerners with a mere SLR :devil::devil:

Consider the gauntlet well and truly thrown. LOL

How can you beat an SLR.:rock:

Bring it on you "half a pint of bitter" northeners!:ban::thumb::eek::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom